View Poll Results: What phone am I buying?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • BlackBerry 9630 ( Tour )

12 66.67%
  • HTC Hero (W/ Google)

2 11.11%
  • Palm Pre

2 11.11%
  • Other

2 11.11%
    Okay fellow Crackheads...

I just got a job selling Sprint/Nextel and Alltel.

Honestly because of pricing I'm leaning towards Sprint and it's a REAL toss up on which phone I can get.

They obviously sell the 8330 and the 9630, but... oh yea I said but... I currently have a Verizon Storm. I LOVE IT!!!! I don't know how I'll feel about moving to a physical keyboard.

So if you could please vote on my poll on which phone I should get and leave a response as to why you would REALLY be helping me out.
    11-30-09 06:08 PM
    i got a tour a week ago nice phone
    11-30-09 06:17 PM
    Odds are if you love the Storm you will love the Tour a lot less, mostly because you are used to the large display and touchscreen.

I'd try out the Hero and see how you like it. I went with the Pre and like it a lot. They're so different it's mostly personal taste though.
    11-30-09 06:23 PM
    Well I do use it for work ALOT emails, demonstrating etc..
    11-30-09 06:39 PM
    They all do email, just the pre or hero will handle it differently than a BB.

Smaller screens don't work as well for demonstrations either.
    11-30-09 07:17 PM
    From what I've heard, the Storm2 is light years improved over the Storm, so that is something to consider. I've also heard that the Hero is the real deal, but it's easy to get caught up in Android hype.

edit: mentioning storm in case you're not 100% on Sprint vs. Alltel/Verizon, but Sprint has been good to me for almost 10 years, and their prices are unbeatable.
    Last edited by atomicdog21; 11-30-09 at 07:54 PM. Reason: clarification
    11-30-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD