Wth is going on now with sprint? I pay my bill, and it implodes again. Aim/yim take forever to connect or not at all (official clients) if they do aim usually spits out "your message was not sent, blah blah" errors, the browser *froze* solid when trying to load a webpage, etc. Nothing would close it, just hanged on requesting....

I'm getting real weary at this point. Yim just dumped again and is throwing a "can't connect to server" error. I'm to the point of forcing them to fully refund me everything and leaving these idiots, I refuse to pay termination fees, they've terminated me first.

Can't win, pay your at&t bill, they turn your phone off, pay sprint and the service slows to the crawl. What next, do I pay my bill and see a bomb icon with a countdown clock and the words "haha sucker!" On it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 02:27 PM
    Wtf are you rambling about? I'm on wap so I can't see what phone you have but this is all over the place. this is such a random post that my reply doesn't even make any sence. LOL

11-14-08 07:10 PM
    Sounds more like your phone is low on memory than sprint shutting down you services. Try a battery pull.

11-14-08 08:51 PM
    Sprint works well for me

11-14-08 08:58 PM
    It might be your phone. My Curve thru Sprint is wonderful. Its never froze on me, the browser flys. I haven't had not 1 problem with it.
    11-14-08 09:01 PM
    Sprints network is just fine, but like ANY service provider there will be some areas where you will have poor coverage. The issues you described sound like they are originating with your phone. I get great, reliable coverage with sprint, I have no complaints.

11-14-08 09:35 PM
    Sprint network 100% here.

There's a memory OP link in my sig. Look into available memory in your phone, it could definately be causing your issues.

Best of luck.
    11-14-08 09:55 PM
    There are some low coverage zones where I live but I'm still loving my Sprint. I just can't wait til something new come out with the exception of the Storm so I can upgrade my 8330 to something new.
    11-14-08 10:35 PM
    There are coverage holes but your problem sounds like its definitely your phone. I agree with others, my sprint curve works great and sprints network is awesome in my area!

11-15-08 11:55 AM
    Last week in Soutwest Missouri, there were LOTS of network probs that Sprint wasn't "aware" of. I checked with my rep on Monday and he said they were aware of it. Might be a problem like that. Maybe?
    11-16-08 08:59 PM
    My curve works better in more places than verizon south of boston. Never had any lock ups or other issues. Might be your area or the phone. Check that memory first as others have said!

11-16-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD