Can anyone comment on Sprint in NE Ohio.
    My contract w ATT for my iPhone is up 1 Dec and I'd like to get a BB Tour. Debating between Verizon and Sprint.

I'm a HUGE Nascar fan and would love to get Sprint so I can get the Race Scanner. But if the phone doesn't work well, it's not worth it.

Thoughts, comments, recommendations.
    Thanks.
    Frank
    11-25-09 11:01 AM
    My fiance's dad lives in Hubbard, and every time I'm up there I have had great service. Now it depends on where exactly your at, but I haven't noticed any dead spots each time I've been up there and traveled through some of the sticks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 09:56 PM
    Sprint service in NE Ohio is good!
    "You should generally receive a signal strength sufficient to make calls outdoors, in a car and in some buildings."
    11-25-09 10:03 PM
    I've not had any issues driving through that area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 10:15 PM
    Excellent reception in Conneaut and out on the lake. I have noticed few hitches around Youngstown while driving through though.
    11-25-09 10:37 PM
    Fortunately for you Sprint gives you a 30 day guarantee when you sign up. If you're not happy with the phone you can exchange it within that 30 days or if service doesn't make you happy you can cancel the contract completely.
    11-26-09 07:30 AM
    I live in Youngstown and would recommend Sprint to anyone. Their data is rock solid, and voice is pretty good as well.
    Verizon in the Youngstown/Warren area was 1X-only up until the Alltel deal was completed, whereas Sprint rolled out EVDO in our area way back in 2006.
    All over Ohio, Sprint has excellent service. I can't tell you how many times my friends and I go places and those with iPhones drop down to edge after we leave a heavily populated area. Even in town, at&t 3G drops calls and data is SLOW. You will be glad when you are done dealing with at&t -- I gave up on them roughly 2 years ago and honestly, I haven't looked back.
    12-04-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD