Since the update over a week ago, I have not used the navigation. Yesterday, I went to finally use it and the icon is no longer on my screen.

This might be a stupid ?, but is there a way of getting it back? It is listed in my applications, but it's NOT in bold print like the Sprint TV.

I mainly use the navigation for searching phone numbers for businesses when I am in my car. So, I hope there is someway of getting the icon back on my screen and the app works.

TIA for all the help!
    11-19-09 02:14 PM
    If it's in your application screen, its on your phone. So where is it? In your "communities" screen? Keep looking. All else fails, just redownload it. But I have a sneaking suspicion that if you redownload it, the new icon will show up where the old icon is (and you can't find the old icon)

Any hidden folders on your home screen? Hidden icons? The "show all" option is my first suggestion. Next is to explore all icons, last is to call Sprint and make this their problem. Many 3rd party apps have vague contact info, but you have a call number for any Sprint apps. Let them tell you how to do it.
    11-20-09 12:42 AM
    Have you tried doing a battery pull, i've lost my browser after upgrading before and after a battery pull it was back.
    11-24-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD