Okay, I've searched and searched (because yes, I too am tired of the same questions coming up over and over again here), and I can't find a solution to my problem... I've found variations, but no effective solutions - anyone who can offer help, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using a Tour running the recently leaked 5.0.0.419, and I can't get my Sprint Nav up and running (no Sprint TV either, but I know that's a known problem with the leak). I've tried removing and reinstalling, I've tried installing TeleNav, I've tried numerous battery pulls and I've resent service books, all to no avail. The error message I get when starting (after accepting the T&C) reads: "Error starting SprintNavigation: Class 'com.telenav.app.sn21sprint.PersistableHashtablsSN 21Sprint' multiply defined."

I ask because I think there are Sprint Tour users here running .419 who have perfectly working versions of Sprint Nav.

Thanks again for the help.
    01-20-10 02:24 PM
    I'm on the move right now so can't look it up, but there was something I read yesterday about the leaked version you're using and the official release for Sprint and Verizon. Basically, they say not to use the leaked version of 419 because it doesn't allow a certain connection--again, I'm going off of sheer recollect right now.

The official version is said to be released late next month early March. Somewhere in that time frame.

WCM
    01-20-10 02:52 PM
    Delete it, reboot to resend service books, and reinstall it.
    01-20-10 03:39 PM
    I've used sprint nav with straight .419 and hybrids and it's always worked for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 05:22 PM
    You need to have sprint nav 2.8 for os 5.0 version 2.1 doesn't work with 5.0(2.1 is the stock 1 that came with the phone)
    01-20-10 10:12 PM
    Thanks for the quick replies, guys...

Unfortunately, I've tried everything you all have come up with, all to no avail. I've deleted it, rebooted and reinstalled (repeatedly). I'm using SN 2.8, not 2.1. And it doesn't seem like a connection error - it seems like there's a file missing or corrupted somewhere that it's looking for (just judging by the message that pops up).

I'm at a loss.
    01-21-10 07:56 AM
    Reinstall your OS after a wipe. I suggest the .419/.421 hybrid. I have a boot time under 3 minutes with it.
    01-21-10 08:30 AM
    @TheBiles

Yeah, I think that's my next step - a complete wipe and reinstall of the OS. Maybe I had a hiccup in the install that's causing the problem. That's all I can think of.
    01-21-10 08:40 AM
    I just completed a wipe with BBSAK, and I loaded the .419/.412 hybrid. SN is working fine for me (although I couldn't use the TN trick to get premium).
    01-21-10 11:36 AM
    I just completed a wipe with BBSAK, and I loaded the .419/.412 hybrid. SN is working fine for me (although I couldn't use the TN trick to get premium).
    Try the TN trick again. I had to do it twice to get it to work. After the first time I uninstalled both SN and TN then downloaded them again to do the trick, and everything worked. I just wish we could get TN working on 5.0 since it owns SN anyways...
    01-21-10 12:14 PM
    im running .419 and sprint nav works fine for me......
    01-21-10 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD