I've been waiting to purchase a Curve as I wanted the pricing to fall down. I figured I could learn on this puppy while I waited for the Javelin.
    09-02-08 07:51 AM
    Picked mine up on the 1st. I couldn't get rid of my standard flip quick enough.
    09-05-08 07:42 PM
    i purchased the red 8330 fell in love, by the second week there were problems. so they sent out a titanium that was just blah to me because they said they were out of red. i was advised that i can change the color from titanium to red case. was i lied to? i really dont like it. the red was me. it was spicy...can i change the case seriously not trying to waste your time. thanks
    09-06-08 12:10 AM
    i purchased the red 8330 fell in love, by the second week there were problems. so they sent out a titanium that was just blah to me because they said they were out of red. i was advised that i can change the color from titanium to red case. was i lied to? i really dont like it. the red was me. it was spicy...can i change the case seriously not trying to waste your time. thanks
    Easily. They didnt lie.

And wow! Everyone's reducing Curve prices and Tmo's increasing them...wth has gotten into Tmo's mind?!
    09-06-08 12:10 AM
    I wish I can get a curve but I already got the 8830 so I can't update for a while...so that 99 dollar price doesn't work for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 02:07 AM
    I`m giving Sprint another try after being away for years. I just exchanged a Touch for the Curve, my first Blackberry, and I'm loving every minute of it. Looks great in red too! At 99 bucks its a steal.

09-06-08 04:48 AM
    Is the $99 w/ 2yr the instore price too???
    09-09-08 10:14 PM
    I have been with sprint for a while now but this my first bb now and I love avery second .... But can any one tell me what the bin is for....
    09-14-08 11:03 PM
    Yea the 99 dollars is with a two year contract I just bought my second Sprint Curve today... talked myself into using two I like them that much haha
    09-14-08 11:40 PM
    I would let Sprint know they sent you the wrong color and see if they will send you the red case and I have the exact same phone and just replaced my cover the other day if you need some step by steps let me know, I couldnt find any the other day before I changed mine I just decided to wing it
    09-14-08 11:44 PM
    Is the $99 w/ 2yr the instore price too???
    Yes, when opening a new line of service or adding a line to an account.
    09-15-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD