I have Sprint because it does the best for coveage where I am at. ATT sucks really bad.

I had a Samsung Rant and it was lame, email size was limited etc. So I wanted a Blackberry but I had the Rant for ~3 months.I went thru 2 Rants and told Sprint I was cancelling unless they offered another phone with Rebates etc.

No problem they sent me a BB Curve for $99 and I love it.

The other day I went to get my rebate and had no receipt so I emailed Sprint, They said I was out of luck cuz 30 days had passed. I closed the email bummed. I opened it again the next day and finished reading it. It went on to say that since I was a good customer he would credit my account $100 and to throw away and not worry about rebate forms etc!!!!!!!

Now if Sprint is smart and subsidized the Palm Pre at a Price equal to or less than the IPhone I think it will be a major boost for Sprint and should get some pissed off folks away from ATT. ATT has some of the crudiest plans I have ever seen.

AJMHO
    05-03-09 12:28 PM
    I agree. I jumped over to At&t for two weeks using the iphone. I was surprised I hated the iphone and still to this day I can't even look at it. Also the plans were to expensive to justify staying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 06:17 PM
    Yeah, I was with ATT for 4 yrs and the � data plan plus family was over 210 a month...now with sprint evthng data fam at 159 a month total

05-05-09 03:08 PM
    OOO i could go on and on about att lol.. everything about them i think sucks
    05-05-09 11:19 PM
    I agree. I jumped over to At&t for two weeks using the iphone. I was surprised I hated the iphone and still to this day I can't even look at it. Also the plans were to expensive to justify staying.

I was with ATT and an iphone for 2 months. i even paid the etf to port to sprint. their coverage was very average for the price. My sprint bill is half what I was paying, and on ATT i had a 20% discount. I left for the same reason.
    Last edited by emptythree; 05-06-09 at 02:38 PM.
    05-06-09 02:45 AM
    I have the family plan 129.99 with 3 blackberrys, a samsung rant and a razor and our bill is $153.65. With ATT was 158 and only 2 blackberrys.

05-06-09 06:06 AM
    You just can't beat Sprint, when you factoring Coverage, Data Speed and Pricing.... Just not possible.

05-06-09 07:16 AM
    I often wonder what the cell phone market in Iowa would look like if Sprint or AT&T even got ok service.
    05-06-09 07:34 AM
    That's because iowa is nothing but fields and cows, lol

05-06-09 10:09 AM
    maybe cows want phones too? just like the comercials of those singing cows for cheese happy cows from california
    05-06-09 07:37 PM
    I've always had good luck with sprint. I just wonder what percentage of the customers leaving sprint are leaving just to get a newer model phone.

05-06-09 07:54 PM
    I've always had good luck with sprint. I just wonder what percentage of the customers leaving sprint are leaving just to get a newer model phone.

i would have to imagine about 80% leave for that reason alone
    05-06-09 09:56 PM
    The wife and I just switched over to sprint from uscc. I got a curve, she got a treo 755p. I love my phone and the coverage is great. Can't beat the price either. Uscc was 190 a month for exactly what we have now. The wife gets a 21% discount from sprint through her employer. Everything data is $102 a month.

05-07-09 12:04 PM
    Ya well I get a 100% discount from my employer! Oh. Wait. I work for myself! Damn no discount I guess!

Seriously though I pay $210 for unlimited data family with 3 lines and 3000 min (after taxes and ins on 2 of 3 phones). If I didn't use my cell as my only business line I could go cheaper but hey, I don't use land lines anymore so I am saving there.

Until last week I was on a seperate unlimited everything and had my other 2 phones on a 1500min unlimited data and still paid less than $250 (again after taxes and 2 ins plans).
    Plus it doesn't seem to matter where I am its good coverage.

05-07-09 07:52 PM
    My company finally realized Sprint is offering so much more for less while still providing great coverage that they left Verizon and went all out with Sprint. We purchased 600+ lines & broadband cards. My discount is going from 10% to 20% once the deal is finalized. Lovin' it!
    05-09-09 06:10 PM
    I have been with Sprint since 2001, I have never been treated better.... they realise when they have a good customer on their hands.... every time I calll to update billing ect... they always find a way to make my bill cheaper for me.... they say it is for being such a valued customer.... I wish they had a newer selection of phones, but I will take tried and true over new and expieramental any day......

This new curve that is coming out..... I think I am going to stay with the 8330 and not be jealous.... It seems the only really selling point about it is they trackball and better on board memory..... everything else is the same as the 8330.... Was a little upset that sprint wouldn't be the first with it..... but why add a new phone that is not much better then what you already have..... would like a new one but can wait for the Tour if it would come to Sprint...... Just my 2 cents worth......
    05-10-09 10:18 AM
    My family is a recent convert to Sprint, after spending 10+ years with Verizon ... When we hit 3 lines in use and decided to allow texting for our teenager, our Verizon unlimited text plan averaged $180 and that was without web browsing (I'm not paying $2.99/MB) ...

Now, with those same 3 lines, unlimited text and data (web) with the Everything Data plan PLUS insurance on all 3 (minus Fed emp discount), my bill is $155 or so ...

Living in the Kansas City area, and passing their World HQ often, it's a shame they have had so much trouble getting back on track ... Hopefully they are at least headed in the right direction ... I must say that I love their web site and their local store staff has been friendly in our experience ...
    05-12-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD