Hi; i just got off the phone with Sprint fixing a problem with my billing. They sent me over to retentions to fix the problem . Long story short my billing problem was fixed by a very helpful Representative. At the end she asked me if there was anything else she can do for me? I said sure, i Have a Question? Can you explain to me if there is such a service for numbers that i requently call that are out of network? I asked specifically about Sprint Favorite 5. She says sure it exists! Let me check your account. You are a Premier Sprint customer i can offer that to you for free! WOW! was my reaction. I asked her if i can call back with the numbers i wanted to add? She said yes, but i would have to call account services because they were the only ones authorized to give this out. I asked her if she would note this in my account? She said of course..WOW!
    Just 2 weeks ago i called sprint about getting an upgrade.. Of course i wanted the "TOUR". I spoke to a rep on the phone and told this person that i had seen the TOUR offered for $99 in some advertizing and that i would love to upgrade to the TOUR but didn't want to have to spend the $199 that sprint wanted for it. She put me on hold for a minute or so, came back and said i can give you and instant credit on your account for $100 and when you pick up the TOUR at your local sprint store they will have a rebate form for you to fill out for another $100! I went and picked up my new phone the salesperson set my phone up for me , transfered my contacts and printed, filled out my rebate form, made a copy for me and even did the envelope for me to send out. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EXTREME CUSTOMER SERVICE! Checked the rebate site today and YES it was recieved and is 59% completed..
    Thanks Sprint!
    08-11-09 12:11 PM
    wish i was on premiere lol
    08-11-09 07:23 PM
    for what I understand in order to be a Premier Customer, is that you have to pay more than $69.99 for a plan or have been a customer for at least eight years. We have only been with Sprint for 2 years, we are Premier Customers because we have always had a plan over $70.
    08-11-09 07:34 PM
    I just spoke to an online rep via chat and they told me that the Favorite 5 doesn't exist and that they no longer offer the Pick 3. I guess that I wasn't talking to the right person. I'll have to try the phone reps
    08-11-09 08:15 PM
    I tried the online yesterday too, they knew nothing about it, but called in and they wanted $5/month, so now I have to weigh that option
    08-11-09 09:16 PM
    I just called and got the Favorite 5. Although I had to use the same 5 numbers for both lines, it still works out!!
    08-11-09 10:04 PM
    10UHC, did you call and ask for it or did you call for another issue and ask as an afterthought?
    08-11-09 10:11 PM
    You have to call and have them connect you over to retentions like the OP said. I had the pick 3 for about 3or4mnths now and I heard about the pick 5 just a few days ago from someone here on cb. So I called and they connected me to rerentions and told me that they didn't offer pick three anymore(which I already had)and told me that now they have the pick 5 and I can add my two extra numbers and I did and could use them instantly. But if I decided to call back and change the number then I would have to wait to the next billing cycle for it to take effect. So, it does exist you just have to talk to the right people(retentions)they may ask you if you're calling because you're thinking about canceling your service. I didn't lie I told them the truth and said no. They rep still got me taken care of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 10:46 PM
    Thanks for the info
    08-11-09 10:58 PM
    So can the numbers be landlines or just other cell phones?

08-11-09 11:40 PM
    for what I understand in order to be a Premier Customer, is that you have to pay more than $69.99 for a plan or have been a customer for at least eight years. We have only been with Sprint for 2 years, we are Premier Customers because we have always had a plan over $70.
    i tried to get upgraded to preimier.. i've been with sprint for 5 years now, and paid way more than $70 a month lol.. but they wont give me premier, because i get a discount through my job.. which i guess is fair.. kinda lol.

cheers
    08-12-09 01:04 AM
    Its for landlines and cellular.

08-12-09 11:01 AM
    I have a discount, the highest one you can qualify for too, and have still been upgraded to Premiere recently

Not by request though

Was also able to have them add the Fav 5 with a one-year contract agreement that starts now (my contract is not up for 7 months so its actually an additional 5 months I agreed to)
    Last edited by bbbfalcs; 08-12-09 at 01:52 PM.
    08-12-09 01:48 PM
    I just called and got the Favorite 5. Although I had to use the same 5 numbers for both lines, it still works out!!
    I have the pick 5 on both my lines and they both have different numbers. I received it through Account Services. I'd suggest calling them to get it set up right.

Account Services is the only department right now that can add Pick 3 or 5 to your line.
    08-12-09 06:38 PM
    i tried to get upgraded to preimier.. i've been with sprint for 5 years now, and paid way more than $70 a month lol.. but they wont give me premier, because i get a discount through my job.. which i guess is fair.. kinda lol.

cheers
    That doesn't sound right. I get a 25% discount and still have premier status, my bill is still about $108 month.
    08-12-09 06:39 PM
    Hi; i just got off the phone with Sprint fixing a problem with my billing. They sent me over to retentions to fix the problem . Long story short my billing problem was fixed by a very helpful Representative. At the end she asked me if there was anything else she can do for me? I said sure, i Have a Question? Can you explain to me if there is such a service for numbers that i requently call that are out of network? I asked specifically about Sprint Favorite 5. She says sure it exists! Let me check your account. You are a Premier Sprint customer i can offer that to you for free! WOW! was my reaction. I asked her if i can call back with the numbers i wanted to add? She said yes, but i would have to call account services because they were the only ones authorized to give this out. I asked her if she would note this in my account? She said of course..WOW!
    Just 2 weeks ago i called sprint about getting an upgrade.. Of course i wanted the "TOUR". I spoke to a rep on the phone and told this person that i had seen the TOUR offered for $99 in some advertizing and that i would love to upgrade to the TOUR but didn't want to have to spend the $199 that sprint wanted for it. She put me on hold for a minute or so, came back and said i can give you and instant credit on your account for $100 and when you pick up the TOUR at your local sprint store they will have a rebate form for you to fill out for another $100! I went and picked up my new phone the salesperson set my phone up for me , transfered my contacts and printed, filled out my rebate form, made a copy for me and even did the envelope for me to send out. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EXTREME CUSTOMER SERVICE! Checked the rebate site today and YES it was recieved and is 59% completed..
    Thanks Sprint!

This service is like 1 out of a 100,000 that occurs, sprint's overall customer service is the most horrible and I hope they go bankrupt lolol
    08-12-09 10:20 PM
    That doesn't sound right. I get a 25% discount and still have premier status, my bill is still about $108 month.
    like i said, i called and asked about premier status, and was told since i use a discount through my job they wont upgrade me.
    those who have, are lucky i guess... i'm still happy with my bill and my service.

cheers
    08-12-09 11:58 PM
    Called into Sprint today about getting some overage relief minutes and just casually asked about the Favorite 5 and Voila! I got it put onto my account for FREE!
    08-13-09 12:44 AM
    I was always under the impression that discounts shouldn't affect being a premier customer.
    08-13-09 11:34 AM
    So can the numbers be landlines or just other cell phones?

Its for landlines and cellular.

I have pick 3 on 5 of my lines for free... but from what I understand, is that the #'s you add to the service can not be a blocked #. So when one of those #s call, it can not show up as "unknown".
    08-13-09 12:08 PM
    I added Pick 3 today. Again you must ask for retentions and tell them you know people who have it.

For 69.99 + monthly, must be individual plans: you can get Pick 5, if they refuse, call again and get someone new.

For less that 69.99 Individual or "any family plan": you can get pick 3, normal charge is $5 a month per line but mine was free w/o even asking.

Also, the lines on my plan all have different numbers on their pick 3.
    08-13-09 12:15 PM
    This is awesome!!! I just added the fave 5 to my account through retentions. I did want to verify one thing the rep told me: Those 5 numbers do not count against my minutes regardless of whether the call is incoming or outgoing. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    John
    Last edited by jeallen1; 08-14-09 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
    08-14-09 03:57 PM
    This is awesome!!! I just added the fave 5 to my account through retentions. I did want to verify one thing the rep told me: Those 5 numbers do not count against my minutes regardless of whether the call is incoming or outgoing. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    John
    Correct.
    08-14-09 04:00 PM
    Thats great!!! I was told that I could change the 5 numbers once a month. Can this be done online somewhere, or do i have to call in?

Thanks again,
    John
    08-14-09 04:54 PM
    Thats great!!! I was told that I could change the 5 numbers once a month. Can this be done online somewhere, or do i have to call in?

Thanks again,
    John
    You have to call in if you want to change your numbers. And the changes will only take effect at the beginning of your next bill cycle
    08-15-09 01:50 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD