rach, PLEASE don't make me go play with my family
    10-18-09 10:35 AM
    hey i'm at work with nothing better to do, it's just passing time till football comes on haha.
    10-18-09 10:36 AM
    rach, PLEASE don't make me go play with my family

LOL you dont HAVE to hun... just get MAD!! get MAD at the world!!!
    10-18-09 10:37 AM
    uh, I was mad at the world yesterday. you know that, you even commented on my facebook status!

BTW, my Verizon BIS seems to be fine
    10-18-09 10:38 AM
    i was told by CS it will be out for 16-24 hours
    that blackberry is doing server upgrades
    10-18-09 10:39 AM
    uh, I was mad at the world yesterday. you know that, you even commented on my facebook status!

BTW, my Verizon BIS seems to be fine
    Oh, so ruin my statement then...:P

Fold my laundry, cuz I have to sit here and wait for BIS to work. Im paralyzed without it.
    10-18-09 10:40 AM
    Thank God Football is on today
    10-18-09 10:42 AM
    the problem is with RIM they are attempting to find the issue and fix it, this is not on sprints end. i was told to re try in a few hrs.
    10-18-09 10:52 AM
    They could have at LEAST notified us of the server upgrades. I don't know of any company that just up and performs server upgrades spontaneously. It had to have been planned but at least notify your customers of system downtime, etc. The issue isn't that serious as I'm off work today and I'll kill the time with xbox live but it's such a socially irresponsible thing for a company (RIM) to do.
    10-18-09 10:58 AM
    So, if the problem is on RIM's end, and not Sprint's, it's a matter of something specific RIM has to do for Sprint only? I guess it does sound like a RIM job!
    10-18-09 10:59 AM
    So, if the problem is on RIM's end, and not Sprint's, it's a matter of something specific RIM has to do for Sprint only? I guess it does sound like a RIM job!

I dont know why people are getting all bent outa shape over a rim job.. sometimes a surprise is nice.
    10-18-09 11:02 AM
    Uhm no...surprises can be nice...like SURPRISE, WE THREW YOU A PARTY!! not surprise, BIS outage! lol

I dont know why people are getting all bent outa shape over a rim job.. sometimes a surprise is nice.
    10-18-09 11:06 AM
    Because I pay my hard earned $ for a service that should work with minimal interruption (at the cost RIM charges for a BB package) and if there happens to be one then it should be relayed to us in advance. I really don't care that there is an outage and the servers are down and being upgraded, it's the principle of the matter to me.
    10-18-09 11:07 AM
    Because I pay my hard earned $ for a service that should work with minimal interruption (at the cost RIM charges for a BB package) and if there happens to be one then it should be relayed to us in advance. I really don't care that there is an outage and the servers are down and being upgraded, it's the principle of the matter to me.

You should really write to congress
    10-18-09 11:08 AM
    You have a dark sense of humor Rachel. But I like it
    10-18-09 11:09 AM
    It happens guys. And it happens vveerrryy rarely. It sounds like someone earlier got a credit by whining to a CS--maybe we all should whine to them. Nevermind, I have service!
    10-18-09 11:10 AM

It comes out when Im forced to... do laundry rather than sit on the couch and open the browser and play, I mean, my laptop.. sure.. it works...but its not pink.
    10-18-09 11:11 AM
    Ya know, I also HATE that chik-fil-a is closed on Sundays too.
    10-18-09 11:12 AM
    You should really write to congress
    LOL, I already have. During Dubya's 1st term I sent a letter to the White House with the proposition that the White House should be moved to a more centrally located area of the country (post 9-11 of course). I suggested they relocate to East St. Louis, Illinois (because it's basically a 3rd world country in America) and I was so sure many people would "off" him. Needless to say, I hadn't received so much as a response... =[
    10-18-09 11:14 AM
    Ya know, I also HATE that chik-fil-a is closed on Sundays too.
    Me too! Coincidentally, I just found a Chik-Fil-A near me in SoCal... didn't know they existed here.

It was a good day.
    10-18-09 11:15 AM
    Yeah yeah yeah... we all know you're trying to hit on her.. Oh, BTW, you have a little brown on your lips and nose now. Might want to take care of that.
    10-18-09 11:15 AM
    LOL, I already have. During Dubya's 1st term I sent a letter to the White House with the proposition that the White House should be moved to a more centrally located area of the country (post 9-11 of course). I suggested they relocate to East St. Louis, Illinois (because it's basically a 3rd world country in America) and I was so sure many people would "off" him. Needless to say, I hadn't received so much as a response... =[
    HAHA! That's awesome dude! There's so many impersonations of Dubya that could be done with this!

"hey, look, that KFC has bullet proof glass like m' limo!"
    10-18-09 11:18 AM
    LOL, yes I was just going to drive to Wisconsin becouse she cracked a joke.
    10-18-09 11:21 AM
    LOL, yes I was just going to drive to Wisconsin becouse she cracked a joke.

well, there is a lot of construction, and NO ONE warned me about it and they expect it to be done in the next.... month

UGH!

10-18-09 11:26 AM
    So just got off the phone w/ Sprint...AGAIN! They are saying there is still a partial outage & it only affects certain & not all phones. My wives phone that is on the same acct works just fine. Another Sprint **** me off moment! We'll see if they offer us a credit....
    10-18-09 11:45 AM
238 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD