i bought a blackberry and an aircard from sprint in springfield il and im an otr truckdriver they gave me a 3g card if i would have bought it 100 miles down the road i would have got a 4g card and now sprint wont upgrade me they tell me i have to buy a 4g card for 350 dollars any ideas?
    01-06-10 04:59 AM
    if you bought it within the return time, just take the 3G card back. then buy the 4G card. it's really not going to make any difference to you though, as 4G is only in two cities right now. It's supposed to be several more this year, but you're likely not going to see any difference out on the road.
    01-06-10 12:36 PM
    If the 4g card is a similar price it might be worth the swap, otherwise paying significantly more for it is gonna be pointless.
    01-06-10 12:39 PM
    you have 30 days to return and swap. how long have you had the card?
    01-06-10 02:41 PM
    ive had the card for 2 months but was just told a few days ago about the 4g sprint customer service said i should have got a 4g card when i signed up but because the store i bought it at didnt have 4g cards then im just screwed. i called the store back where i got it and he said he would give me one if he had them but he doesnt so i called sprint and they just said yea you got screwed deal with it.
    01-06-10 04:09 PM
    Doesn't really make sense... The store should be able to acquire one from Sprint...
    01-06-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD