I am currently disappointed with Sprint's lineup compared to ones on other carriers. For those on Sprint will new phones be coming before Christmas? I sure hope so because in my opinion the Motorola Droid is looking pretty nice. You can't beat Sprint's prices but I just wish that they had a better selection on phones. If you have any information on new phones to come in the near future, your responses would be much appreciated.
    11-14-09 12:13 PM
    this is a great site for viewing rumored phones or upcoming.. unfortunely theres nothin new yet but check it out if anything new appears

Upcoming Sprint phones (Phone Arena)
    11-14-09 12:18 PM
    thanks I just wish they were coming out with a flagship phone like Verizon with the Droid
    11-14-09 12:21 PM
    it depends what you mean by flagship.. Pre was a flagship phone and i like it very much except the no video camera part.. and the Droid may be very nice but it looks ugly. and there was a article that sprint was goign to have special phones coming out for the holidays.. so im just waiting to see whats going on for december january and feb..
    11-14-09 12:23 PM
    Yeah I see what you mean I used to have a pre and loved WebOs but i just couldn't get past the build quality. I went through two and mine kept getting the "oreo" effect. It also felt pretty platicky which had also upset me. Hopefully Sprint could get a Htc HD2 type phone with android soon
    11-14-09 12:28 PM
    well on december 1 i can use an upgrade on my mom;s account but im still debating wether to get moment or wait in case somethin else better comes out i dont want to regret it...
    11-14-09 01:14 PM
    well we have the 8530 coming out soon, The Pre, HTC hero and the samsung moment for android were just released, And the pixi is coming soon. I say we have a pretty nice line up of phones. im sure sprint will anounce more phones in the near future.
    11-14-09 01:28 PM
    When I look at a device like the moment I think of a much better device the droid and how thin it is as well as all its features. I thought about getting the moment but thinking about the droid really held me back from that phone
    11-14-09 01:52 PM
    I think right now sprint has a pretty nice lineup. As far as this being a blackberry site they do have some of the newer devices coming out soon like the Essex and the curve2. I am personally not impressed with the droid in either physical apprarence or the os. I guess I am just a blackberry man at heart. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 03:39 PM
    Does anyone know an expected price of the 8530 on Sprint? After rebates?
    11-14-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD