Does anyone else have an issue with not being able to have good Internet connection when using the mobile network and only able to use it with WiFi? I'm having this issue with my KeyOne. Any suggestions?
    07-20-17 11:18 AM
    I also can't receive MMS messages. I love the phone but this suck. Anyone else have these issues?
    07-20-17 03:04 PM
    Team, I need one of my smart tech savvy techs to help me. I've been thru hell trying to get my KeyOne working properly without WiFi. I've been to Sprint, called Sprint, called BlackBerry and nothing!

My issue is I don't have mobile network Internet data unless I'm connected to WiFi and I can't send MMS messages or use apps that require Internet unless I have WiFi connected. I've done all troubleshooting with Sprint. No luck! Blackberry said I need to use Sprint's APN, Access Point Number, but they are clueless to what that is. I tried to manually select Sprint's APN from the Cellular network settings then Access Point Names (SPCS Global) but it keeps resorting back to X.ispsn.

For all the Sprint customers, what does your APN say?

Please guys, this phone is great. I really want to take advantage of it. Any suggestions or thoughts? I just don't know what to do at this point.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 01:38 PM
    Does anyone else have an issue with not being able to have good Internet connection when using the mobile network and only able to use it with WiFi? I'm having this issue with my KeyOne. Any suggestions?
    07-21-17 03:45 PM
    Yes same problem here .... No data! Very disappointed... waited forever to get the device and now this! And no one is out there is versed on this device to troubleshoot...UGHHH
    07-21-17 03:48 PM
    I gave TF up! I'm sending this one back and hopefully the next one sent is good. They need to get it together. Sprint too! Wtf. Who can we reach out to a Blackberry to make our opinions heard? This is ridiculous!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 05:06 PM
    this is quite disturbing...what does Sprint phone support say or has anyone been into a store? worst case it seems Sprint may have botched the rollout of this...
    07-21-17 05:15 PM
    this is quite disturbing...what does Sprint phone support say or has anyone been into a store? worst case it seems Sprint may have botched the rollout of this...
    They know nothing! They are idiots. I contacted Blackberry and they said Sprint needs to configure their APN with the phone but then no one at the Sprint store knew what APN was. I need for both Blackberry and Sprint to come together and work out the damn kinks. BlackBerry need to send Sprint agents phones to activate and learn so they know how to deal with issues!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 06:18 PM
    I had the same problem! They are pointing the finger at each other and they won't talk to each other. Absolutely the worst experience ever, especially the sprint side! I agree it is a great phone, if it worked properly. It is being returned tomorrow and I will be going to a s8. Probably 6-7 hours on the phone in a span of 3 days, sprint is brutal
    07-22-17 07:27 PM
    If anyone wants a clear rubber case for the keyone just pm me your address and I will send it to you, brand new. Nice lil case, very grippy. Free, first come first served
    07-22-17 07:37 PM
    The only thing the sprint store said was maybe i have a bad sim card and have it tested at a repair store 20 minutes away. That is not happening!
    07-22-17 07:41 PM
    If anyone wants a clear rubber case for the keyone just pm me your address and I will send it to you, brand new. Nice lil case, very grippy. Free, first come first served
    I would love it!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 08:09 PM
    FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I found a fix!

Simply delete all the APIs except x.ispsn

But since there are two under that name, make sure you keep the one that has LTE as bearer.

See the second pic for the Bearer: LTE section to look for.

Automatic preferred network is selected and so far everything works fine.

Let me know if this works for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint Cellular Data Problem?-screenshot_20170801-222544.jpg   Sprint Cellular Data Problem?-screenshot_20170801-222602.jpg  
    08-02-17 12:40 AM
    FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I found a fix!

Simply delete all the APIs except x.ispsn

But since there are two under that name, make sure you keep the one that has LTE as bearer.

See the second pic for the Bearer: LTE section to look for.

Automatic preferred network is selected and so far everything works fine.

Let me know if this works for you!

Are you able to send/receive MMS with the x.ispsn APN? If so could you send a screenshot with the rest of the settings--are the MMS settings "not set" or are they filled in as they are in the SPCS Global APN? Thanks!

I had been able to send/receive MMS for the past week, and could access data/websites without wifi, then suddenly today I can't do any of that. Checked my settings and x.ispsn is selected (with LTE bearer), I even tried switching to SPCS Global and still can't send/receive MMS or use apps (Accuweather, twitter, etc) without wifi. Even the hub is now saying "account refresh is not available offline" while I have full bars of cell signal. This is so frustrating!!!
    08-02-17 02:05 PM
    Are you able to send/receive MMS with the x.ispsn APN? If so could you send a screenshot with the rest of the settings--are the MMS settings "not set" or are they filled in as they are in the SPCS Global APN? Thanks!

I had been able to send/receive MMS for the past week, and could access data/websites without wifi, then suddenly today I can't do any of that. Checked my settings and x.ispsn is selected (with LTE bearer), I even tried switching to SPCS Global and still can't send/receive MMS or use apps (Accuweather, twitter, etc) without wifi. Even the hub is now saying "account refresh is not available offline" while I have full bars of cell signal. This is so frustrating!!!

This was the case for me too. Try deleting all other APNs like I did. Most of the fields are blank for me, but it still works.
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint Cellular Data Problem?-screenshot_20170802-233716.jpg   Sprint Cellular Data Problem?-screenshot_20170802-233721.jpg   Sprint Cellular Data Problem?-screenshot_20170802-233726.jpg  
    08-03-17 01:39 AM

I've got similar errors in the past or where I could not send or receive pics /data. Or recently my emails would not refresh if I wasn't near wifi. It turns out that "cellular data" was turned OFF in my settings. No idea how it got toggled off, but it's happened twice now.

Hope this helps.
    03-10-18 02:30 PM
    well I was running all smoothly with a KeyONE I got for sprint and now after the latest update, my LTE connection now only reverts to 3G where I was getting perfectly good LTE just a couple hours ago...ive already tried the ## code to reset the network setting and it's still forcing me on 3G. what do I do?
    05-02-18 01:12 PM
    Update: Sprint at least followed through and I now have a brand new KeyONE. Still showing HW 24 and the build date is only 2 weeks after my original one. SW version is AAM286. LTE is back. They even let me keep the new box with all the accessories. I'm wondering if I should risk upgrading to AAY205...
    05-05-18 06:21 AM
    saw that the Sprint Community manager on Sprint website has a way to fix the LTE issue for some Keyones. find the forum called Keyone-Data Problems. read thru the last pages and the managers posts.Em_Will_I_Am is the managers name and has fixed a few Keyones OTA. surprised all you sprint users have not written or read this forum. let me know how it goes. I myself have not received AAY205 as yet.
    05-05-18 09:53 AM
    Sprint is offering "open enrollment" for their TEP warranty / insurance program now through 2018.05.17. Add this $13 / month service and cancel anytime. Why? Because Sprint used this coverage to completely replace my KeyONE with a BRAND NEW one that was on old firmware so my LTE is back. I think this is the only way to light Sprint / BB Mobile up to make them replace our crippled devices that have lost LTE / Bluetooth / WiFi. Nice bonus is that the replacements all come with free chargers, and headsets!
    05-07-18 07:41 AM
    anyone with the Sprint LTE issue should go onto sprint community forum Keyon- Data problems and reply to the manager their on his/hers private email to report issue with ur phone # and when u lost LTE as he /she said trying to get this fixed in a meeting today with tech team at Sprint.... let's see..
    05-07-18 11:53 AM
    SPRINT KEYOne LTE issue solved!!

Just posted today, 10 Oct, on the Sprint Community Forums (https://community.sprint.com/) Keyone - data problems thread:

Posted by: Community Manager Em_Will_I_Am 5 hours ago

Re: Keyone - data problems
    GOOD NEWS COMMUNITY!! The issue has been isolated and resolved. TCL will deliver the MR/Software Update to Sprint for testing and if all goes well, deployment will take place next week."

+++ Read on if you don't want to wait until next week and get your KEYOne LTE data issue fixed today +++++

I was able to get the Community Manager, Em_Will_I_Am, to fix my Keyone LTE issue a couple days ago.

Here's how: Go to the Sprint Community site (https://community.sprint.com/) and create your account; then instant message "Em_Will_I_Am" and give him your phone number and state you're having KEYOne LTE data issues. He will block IPv6 and force IPv4 on your device. After reboot you'll have LTE all the time for every app and website. The thread on the Sprint Community site is "Keyone - data problems", if you want to read the history on this issue.
    RRaburn likes this.
    10-11-18 08:26 PM