Can someone tell me, or show me a pic of what the start page should look like as of right now for Sprints Blackberry homepage.

I changed my web browser to Firefox and when I switched back, the start page for the mobile site looks completely different.

Can anyone show me a screen shot please?
    11-20-09 08:47 AM
    I guess what I want to know is, what is the official web address for the Sprint Blackberry Tour startup page?
    11-20-09 08:58 AM
    This was my Sprint page for my 8330:

Portal Login

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:07 AM
    Mine is powerdeck.sprint.com
    11-20-09 10:25 AM
    I guess what I want to know is, what is the official web address for the Sprint Blackberry Tour startup page?

I beleive there are three that i know of, but i'm not sure which is the "official" page.

Sprint Blackberry Wireless

or

vision.sprintpcs.com

or

powerdeck.sprint.com

I think the third address is the one i remember being the default on my phone when i got it.
    Last edited by hominid7; 11-20-09 at 10:33 AM.
    11-20-09 10:28 AM
    Its funny you ask because yesterday on the powerdeck page it had a download for Mobile Internet.I downloaded it and this morning i clicked on that Mobile Internet icon and it brought me to the Powerdeck page,i then clicked on the regular BB browser icon and it brings me to a SprintWEB home page.I just did it right now as type this just to confirm and sure as chit it did it again....now im confused.
    11-20-09 11:33 AM
    Ditto on the "Sprint Web" homepage. What is it?

11-20-09 02:49 PM
    I downgraded my OS and instead of powerdeck, I found Sprint asking me to login with my phone number. The website's title had "Pre" in it, so I assume I was accidentally sent to a site meant for the Palm Pre only....
    11-20-09 06:44 PM
    my homepage changed too. guess it was system wide. i prefer the old one.
    11-20-09 08:30 PM
    I click my Browser and this is what I saw.

11-21-09 05:04 PM
    They did replace it, but if you go to powerdeck.sprint.com you can still get that old page. If that is the page you prefer, just save it as the homepage in options when you are there.
    11-21-09 05:37 PM
    How did you change your web browser to Firefox?

11-22-09 06:38 AM
    While in the browser click the BB button and select options, next select Browser Configuration, next go to where it says Browser Identification, it will be set to BlackBerry, click on it and choose Firefox, next click the BlackBerry button again and choose Save Options. back out and close the Browser, then open it again and when you do, it will open with the Firefox browser. You will not really notice much of a difference, only on some pages. I had it for a few days, but switched back.
    11-22-09 10:09 AM
    Did anyone notice when you clear your cache and delete your cookies, and relaunch the Browser, you have to input your phone number? Is there anyway around keying your phone no. in the Portal Login page?
    11-23-09 10:54 AM
    everytime i put in my number it says not valid. any one know why?
    11-24-09 07:34 AM
    IDK, maybe updating your PRL
    11-24-09 08:00 AM
    My original homepage was powerdeck.sprint.com, but I switched it to Google.com.
    11-24-09 01:24 PM
    Yep, and this is the other tab. I really like it!

How did you get yours to look like that with the icons and all? Mine just lists the options.

11-24-09 04:13 PM
    It's Sprint's new homepage.
    Mine still doesn't look like that. I was getting the "portal" page and I entered my mobile # and it welcomed me to the new home page but mine looks different than yours. I wonder if it shows differently on different BB models.

11-24-09 07:15 PM
    Sprint screws up some of the most simple important things on me. They changed there wireless home page and now there is NO link for "My Account".

They expect you to log into there full web page and check your account from there. Dam you Sprint!
    12-05-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD