Anyone having problems in Florida? All of a sudden my Browser icon is gone and nothing BIS related is working... I haven't made any changes to my phone tonight.. Just sitting here and it all stopped working about an hour ago
    01-14-10 03:42 AM
    That sucks. Even during outages my browser icon never disappeared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 04:40 AM
    Anyone having problems in Florida? All of a sudden my Browser icon is gone and nothing BIS related is working... I haven't made any changes to my phone tonight.. Just sitting here and it all stopped working about an hour ago
    I don't think that when BIS goes down, that the Browser Icon should disappear. Sounds like a service book issue to me. I would suggest logging into the Sprint BIS Site and Click on the "Send Service Books" button in the Help link.

My BB lost it's browser service book before for no reason (actually when I was driving home from work) and this restored the icon. Hope this helps!!
    01-14-10 10:21 AM
    Weird.. It was down for about an hour or so.. I didn't reboot or anything.. Looked at my phone again and all was back to normal and working again
    01-14-10 02:47 PM
    I'm in Toledo Ohio and service went out. Tried a battery pull and SB. No luck. Anyone else today?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 04:22 PM
    No problem with email or BIS in Central Florida.
    01-17-10 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD