I just watched Fox News and they were showing the price cuts on Verizon and AT&T of $30 but they also stated Sprint is also going to cut their price too. Gotta love competition.

i heard it live on Fox News.
    01-18-10 10:03 PM
    I find that hard to believe, Sprint already has the best rates out there.
    01-18-10 11:12 PM
    I find that hard to believe, Sprint already has the best rates out there.
    well its gonna get better i just saw it live on fox news if it wasnt live i would post a link...
    01-18-10 11:35 PM
    What would they cut? They're still cheaper than vzn/att because they bundle text with the everything plans

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 11:35 PM
    idk man it was a quick statment but imagine even cheap

im not one to make up things i heard what i heard im just the messenger
    01-18-10 11:37 PM
    Not saying its false, just a question. Will be interesting to see what happens

01-18-10 11:41 PM
    I hope it isn't just the cut in prices for the 3G/4G internet cards...

01-18-10 11:53 PM
    I just watched Fox News and they were showing the price cuts on Verizon and AT&T of $30 but they also stated Sprint is also going to cut their price too. Gotta love competition.

Maybe Fox News was just trying to be Fair and Balanced about all the cell companies...
    01-18-10 11:57 PM
    whooohoo cheaper unlimited plan sounds great to me.
    01-19-10 12:05 AM
    lol well they were calling it cell phone wars.. they even stated that the prices are still higher then sprint but sprint is still going to lower it in yo faCE!!!!!!!
    01-19-10 12:19 AM
    I can see them dropping the price on the SE plan. I have the Everything Data 1500, 5 phones (3 teens!) and with their new any mobile anywhere feature, I don't come close to 500 billable minutes a month. People whom have the SE top plan are going to start realizing they can drop back the minutes a bit and save money.
    01-19-10 07:27 AM
    Verizon and At&T prices are extremely high..my aunt is always complaining about her bb service all the time

01-19-10 07:40 AM
    Well, Sprint kinda started this price war with the Boost side, and the rotation has started to pick up velocity. You never know what the result of pot-stirring will be, but many folks stand to win if prices drop.

I'll keep my eyes open for another story to supplement this.

01-19-10 08:14 AM
    would be nice to have them lower the plans more... I would probably jump over from verizon....
    450 min 250 text...data...$63
    sprint..450min text data $54.59
    at&t iphone: 450min 200text data... 60.99
    iphone on local carrier: 500 min, unlimited text/data: $48
    May wait to see what sprint does, as of now Im leaning towards unlocked iphone on local carrier, no contract
    01-19-10 08:39 AM
    And you believe Fox News? LMAO

Sprint recently dropped the price on their 4G service maybe that's what the ***** was talking about.
    01-19-10 10:56 AM
    And you believe Fox News? LMAO

Sprint recently dropped the price on their 4G service maybe that's what the ***** was talking about.
    no it was not troll. im calling you that cuz thats what ur doing
    01-19-10 11:43 AM

Oh Nice! thanks for the info
    01-19-10 11:48 AM
    Oh Nice! thanks for the info
    why you still using a instinct man?
    01-19-10 12:23 PM
    I guess I'm a troll then. If pointing out the obvious makes me a troll, than so be it.
    01-19-10 01:14 PM
    come on jo, save the troll comments for those who it truly applies to. What you heard on fox news was Sprint said they too were cutting prices. I googled it, it was only Sprint saying they HAD cut prices, not they were going to. Fox news is really not a reliable source for anything besides conservative viewpoints and it's not hard to believe they were not accurate here. Believe me if Sprint was going to cut prices AGAIN it would be on google SOMEWHERE. ER makes plenty of posts in support of Sprint and calling him, or just about anyone who posts here,a troll really is not necessary. Even some of the Vzw guys, like JL for instance, don't deserve to be called trolls just because they express an opinion you don't agree with. Only those who are insecure in their beliefs or opinions object to hearing opposing views. You make a lot of good posts, just a little too quick to call someone a troll.
    Last edited by gsoscott; 01-19-10 at 05:22 PM.
    01-19-10 05:18 PM
    01-19-10 05:23 PM
    I guess I'm a troll then. If pointing out the obvious makes me a troll, than so be it.
    you are a moron would be a more accurate statement.
    01-19-10 06:07 PM
    guys chill out i only called him a troll because he said you believe fox news. umm yes i believe fox news.. otherwise it wouldnt be news. and they werent talking about the wifi and cards i clearly heard what i heard but enough of this dont bash just continue on with our stuff
    01-19-10 07:17 PM
    Wow this got nasty quick. LOL

01-19-10 08:41 PM
    From Jan 13th:

Sprint Nextel reduced the monthly price of its CDMA/mobile WiMAX service by another $10, down to $59.99, a Sprint spokeswoman confirmed. The price cut is the second $10 cut in less than five months; Sprint made a similar change to its unlimited 3G/4G mobile broadband package in August.
    01-19-10 10:27 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD