Ok so I just moved last wkend and my service in my new apt sucks because I am on the bottom floor and the property is covered in trees! I went to the sprint store and they told me it would cost 100 freaking dollars for that airwave! What else can I do?! I can't even use my damn phone where I live and then again I don't wanna spend 100 on something else?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 06:05 AM
    You can call up acct services and tell them that you are thinking about switching because of the lack or reception at your new place.
    If you are nice they will be understanding.
    I received mine for free because I had a calm talk with them about my issues

02-16-09 06:51 AM
    Hello,from what i have read on here ppl say that if you call into cs and tell them that you have a problem that most of the time they will send you out one for free and most of the time from what i have read,they will not charge monthly charge but that is just from what i have read...
    02-16-09 06:51 AM
    Cs does not have the ability to give them away.
    You either have to talk to acct services or retentions, they are about the same thing

02-16-09 07:06 AM
    I just called customer retentions and they gave me one for free, waived the activation fee and no monthly charge for 2 years. You've gotta be nice and babyface the deal.
    02-16-09 12:36 PM
    I just called customer retentions and they gave me one for free, waived the activation fee and no monthly charge for 2 years. You've gotta be nice and babyface the deal.
    see you get more bee's with honey.

i have realized from working in the cs field that if someone calls up screeming then you will just be put on hold for a long time.
    when you call up and be nice and help them realize and understand your problem then they will do alot to help.
    02-16-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD