Well, I've had nothing but troubles since getting my blackberry

First issue: I stopped getting gmail/blackberry email.
    Called VZW, the had me do a hard reset and sent the books.
    explained what was going on great. I was able to get the issue resolved in 10 minutes or less.

Second Issue: Internet/Email both die. Hard reset, everythings a-ok.

third Issue: Spam callers. 12 in the past 3 days. They just call let it ring a few times. They never answer. Very irritating. I put my number in the DNC reg, and I hope this resolves my issue by the end of the month. If not, I'll have to change my number... again. Which means my freelance web clients will get confused. Generally bad for a start up business to keep things changing like that.

4th Issue: Email....again. I just got off the phone with VZW and they said that there is an issue with the servers, at least in Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas. I'm SOL until this gets fixed. I did get a $20 credit to my account though. That's nice.

Argh, this is just so frustrating. Is the email thing an issue constantly or am I just being plagued with some bad luck?

Is there any way to check my VZW blackberry account without using the phone so I can check for service outage vs. problem with the phone? Is there a webpage that gives the status of outages?

VZW tech support has been very helpful and great so far. I'm actually shocked that it has gone so wonderfully. But what the ****?

Beginning to consider a WM6 device or iPhone at this point. I don't really want to start over from scratch. I like the device, but these service issues are for the birds.
    09-07-07 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD