"Baww I didn't get my completely unreasonable demand from customer service, they are terrible I'm leaving bawww"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 07:23 AM
    6 years no problems... Must people that have problems with CS is because they like to be bully's on the phone, not saying is the OP case.
    01-02-10 07:43 AM
    Wow, all the OP did was say that she's leaving Sprint due to horrible CS (which everyone who's ever had Sprint can agree with) and the service going to crap (in my neck of the woods, it is as well). Why stay with a company and pay for service that's sub-par and try to resolve the issue with CS that gives you the run-around and tries to make you pay for a replacement when usually the end-user isn't at fault?

There are reasons why people are fleeing from Sprint and it shows. Aside from being $22 billion in debt and haven't made a profit in years, you satisfied Sprint customers and "fanboys" have to accept the fact that not everyone on Sprint has the same spectacular service or customer service experience as you receive. You can defend Sprint to the death, that's fine and dandy, but it seems as if all of you Sprint advocates will be searching for a new company from which to receive wireless service.
    01-02-10 08:38 AM
    [QUOTE=ChekMySwag84;4418290]Wow, all the OP did was say that she's leaving Sprint due to horrible CS (which everyone who's ever had Sprint can agree with) and the service going to crap (in my neck of the woods, it is as well). Why stay with a company and pay for service that's sub-par and try to resolve the issue with CS that gives you the run-around and tries to make you pay for a replacement when usually the end-user isn't at fault?
    QUOTE]

im sorry i cant seem to agree to this and I had and still have sprint?
    thats why you get flamed for posts like these and why are you trolling in Sprint Forums now i thought u left to be happy with T-Mobile....
    Last edited by Jo_795; 01-02-10 at 09:25 AM.
    01-02-10 09:22 AM
    im sorry i cant seem to agree to this and I had and still have sprint?
    thats why you get flamed for posts like these and why are you trolling in Sprint Forums now i thought u left to be happy with T-Mobile....
    I'm not trolling, I was just saying. Besides, I can't cancel service ETF-free until I receive my January bill for Sprint. So until then, I have just as much right to post in the Sprint forum as anyone else. Thank you Mr. Forum Police - oh wait, you're not a MOD...
    01-02-10 10:33 AM
    I'm not trolling, I was just saying. Besides, I can't cancel service ETF-free until I receive my January bill for Sprint. So until then, I have just as much right to post in the Sprint forum as anyone else. Thank you Mr. Forum Police - oh wait, you're not a MOD...
    You're more annoying than my wife.

01-02-10 01:16 PM

LMAO and you have a pic of u and ur wife wat a burn. im sorry but this made my day at work...
    01-02-10 01:22 PM
    LMAO and you have a pic of u and ur wife wat a burn. im sorry but this made my day at work...
    I'm glad it did. Haha. She's sitting right next to me.

01-02-10 01:33 PM
    coming from a T blowbile customer, i found his comment pretty amusing.
    01-02-10 01:47 PM

LOL, while she's sitting next to you? Wow, chauvinistic much? No worries, I strive to agitate even the most loyal fanboys...

coming from a T blowbile customer, i found his comment pretty amusing.
    Sticks and stones, my friend. If name-calling helps you feel better then so be it. Still doesn't alleviate the fact that Sprint bleeds over 1 million customers EVERY quarter due to unsatisfied consumers, poor phone selection, shoddy service and REPUTATION. It's only a matter of time before Sprint goes belly-up. Maybe then all you fanboys can donate the money you've been saving with Sprint all these years to help keep it afloat a little while longer. XD
    01-02-10 05:13 PM
    Fanboy? I"ll put it this way. Sprint sucks the least for me. For me, not you. I have had Verizon and Cingular (when they were called that). Sprint just works the best for my nine lines. Sprint's customer service is horrible. I have talked to 10 people on the same issue and have received 10 totally different answers. I have had things notated in my acct, took down the time of the call, reps name, and reps id # and have still had issue with Sprint honoring things.

In my opinion , most cell carriers are a pain in the ***. You just need to pick the best one for you. But going around like you like your particular carrier is god's gift to mobile technology is lame. Who cares? If Tmobile works for you, great.

As for the wife, she read your most recent posts and agreed that you were much more annoying than her.
    01-02-10 06:50 PM

Sticks and stones, my friend. If name-calling helps you feel better then so be it. Still doesn't alleviate the fact that Sprint bleeds over 1 million customers EVERY quarter due to unsatisfied consumers, poor phone selection, shoddy service and REPUTATION. It's only a matter of time before Sprint goes belly-up. Maybe then all you fanboys can donate the money you've been saving with Sprint all these years to help keep it afloat a little while longer. XD
    that was not directed to you personally, more to the carrier, I appologize if you took it the wrong way.
    01-03-10 12:24 PM
    I love it when these threads pop up. It brings people from other carriers in here just to complain about Sprint's service. Last I checked, I have amazing coverage in my area. I even get service in areas where my friends on VZW and AT&T don't. It's all a matter of where you live.

Also, my experiences with Sprint CS has been great. In the past year I only had to call them once cause I lost my phone. The matter was taken care of in minutes without hassle.
    01-03-10 01:38 PM
    Last I checked T-mo is bleeding customers as well, 123k post paid sub loss last quarter!
    01-03-10 08:15 PM
    I've been with them 11yrs and the only thing that pisses me off phone selection. It takes for ever for releases. Theys ay its to make sure the devices are good. Hello, will all the Tour owners please stand, please stand up. Other than that I'm a happy camper.

01-03-10 08:39 PM
    I was with at&t for ~10 years.. then last December my 2 year contract ended and I decided that at&t charging me $130 a month for my blackberry service, messaging, and 800 minutes (iirc) was ridiculous.

Got flamed 7 ways from Sunday on here for wanting to even leave at&t... heaven forbid.. how could I fathom such an idea?!?!

Anyways, 12 months later, I am so happy with Sprint. I was happy with at&t's service - just not their prices.

I received my 2 year upgrade credit ($150) at the one year point from Sprint and upgraded yday to the new curve 8530. Was supposed to be here Friday 1-8-10, but I checked tracking and it will arrive tmo!

I have nothing bad to say for Sprints customer service. Ive had to deal with them a handful of times in the past year (RIM outages mainly) and they've never disappointed me.

Every carrier has their good points. I'd be saying the same thing about verizon, tmo, virgin, at&t if I had them too.
    01-03-10 08:48 PM
    Last I checked T-mo is bleeding customers as well, 123k post paid sub loss last quarter!
    Don't 4get there extremely poor 3g coverage or should i say coverage all together.
    01-03-10 09:24 PM
    I've never had a problem with customer service in 13 years (except the time I called in dispute charges while on vacation). They have always worked in my favor with little effort by me. I also have never had a problem with an insurance claim, although I never lost a phone in the first 11 years and then lost two phones back to back within 3 months.
    01-07-10 09:26 PM
    Let's Leave Swag84 Alone In Silence. He Thinks Hes Intelligent Then Most Of Us Let Him Have His Cookie
    01-07-10 11:22 PM
    Well I decided to let sprint go cuz of the contract crap and they said fine. Now they have started calling me every day asking what they can do to get me to stay. Funny how they thought I was joking! You should really read the new and old contracts. They pretty much say they can change your bill and service any time without telling you. And yes I called 'em on it. Now for those with asl accounts that give out thier account info are gonna hate sprint when they jack 'em for more than the bill. Sevice was great up til Nov. CS never bothered me either. It was the contract change that made me mad. I never asked for a freebie either. Now they want me to tell them what I want. Well here it is....I want my BIS to work and sprint to get it right. If sprint jumped on RIM for screwing up instead of letting the BIS crap cripple the customer then maybe I would stay. And yes RIM is partly to blame for me leaving sprint!!! I gotta say RIM is gonna take sprint out with thier motorola renditon! Laugh all you want, but with the money I spent with sprint I find it funny they just realized that's a lot of change to lose and bug me every day now to stay. HAHAHA!!!
    01-09-10 07:27 AM
    I'm overall satisfied with sprint. Great coverage, great price for service features...but poor phone selection and ****ty CS! I can honestly say that I've only ever been rude to ONE CS rep but that's only because he pretty much called me a liar and thought he could get away with it. It was all really about an account credit...called about 5 reps over the course of 3 days waiting to figure out wtf this weird number on my bill meant...got disconnected 4 times, couldn't understand half of what they were saying because of the language barrier, and the amount of time I had to be on hold while they "researched" was atrocious. But I was cordial and patient until I got to that guy because being a CS rep, I understand how it feels to deal with irate customers who are upset for no reason and decide to use you as a verbal punching bag and you just have to smile and continue to be nice even if you want to lash back. But that guy deserved it. No qualms, and nope, not a brat who wanted to be placed on a pedestal because "the customer is always right", I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being overcharged because of that new addition to my bill and trying to understand a letter sent to me by them. So the argument that people who have had bad CS experiences are just blowhards is unfounded because the sitch was pretty bad even before I got to that cat...

For the people who feel me on this one: Ever notice how after you have a BAD experience with them, they call you repeatedly wanting you to take a survey on how how they did? Seriously? HA!

Anyway, last time I had to call CS, it appeared that they'd stopped re-routing their calls to who knows where and actually had an informed rep who spoke clear English and the issue was resolved quickly and without incident (no follow-up call either...huuuurrrrrmmm). I hope that becomes more of a trend because I HATE calling CS for ANY company because I always seem to get a snarky ****-wipe who half-asses with information and fulfilling requests (like canceling subscriptions...not hard, but it's STILL coming to my damn house 6 months after the fact!). Sometimes that's the only way you can get a straight answer as dealing through email gets you canned responses going off of keywords that have nothing to do with what you asked (currently going through that with a gift company...oi).

/ rant

Edit: I can't say b u t t but asses is cool? What a backwards world we live in.
    01-11-10 12:08 PM
    Right there with ya! I finally left as well. They even tried to charge their ETF, but the BBB cleared that one up for me. Great service and horrible customer service should be their motto.
    01-11-10 12:08 PM
    Must vary from area to area, both customer service issues and technical problems I have had have been taken care of quickly and professionally. I have been with other wireless providers and in my case Sprint has been very good.
    01-11-10 12:23 PM
    got disconnected 4 times, couldn't understand half of what they were saying because of the language barrier, and the amount of time I had to be on hold while they "researched" was atrocious.

easiest way to get around that, is just ask for a different rep. if you cant understand him/her, just ask for a different one lol.

sorry to hear about all that, i know our phone cs sucks... usually our store cs is a lot better. and also its better to just go on the chat thing, instead of calling. hope everything pans out.

and LOL that you cant put b-u-t-t. but you can put asses.
    01-11-10 12:56 PM
    Haven't really had a problem with them yet, although my data does turn on and off every now and then
    01-11-10 02:00 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD