When my dad bought me my Blackberry, he got me unlimited Data and texting.

So.
    I average over 200 texts per day, other than Sunday (I procrastinate so I can't text then.) And about 500 emails per day. (In and out)

I also purchased tether and probably use about 2 megas a day on just opera mini.

Will they ever charge over for the exessive amount of texting and emailing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 07:54 PM
    Never for texting...as many as 200 per day is, There are folks averaging 500+. I can't see it for email either. Especially since emails use a relatively small amount of data.

02-27-10 07:59 PM
    Unlimited is exactly what it is. They took teathering away, but if you got it before that then that's cool. (I assume you're talking about your laptop).

Depending one which everything plan you have, the only thing that is finite is the landline minutes. Oh and if your roaming is more than 50% they may flag you and watch you. If it happens enough youay be contacted to question if Sprint is right for you.

Other than that, have fun with that data lol.

WCM
    02-27-10 08:22 PM
    Unlimited is exactly what it is. They took teathering away, but if you got it before that then that's cool. (I assume you're talking about your laptop).

Depending one which everything plan you have, the only thing that is finite is the landline minutes. Oh and if your roaming is more than 50% they may flag you and watch you. If it happens enough youay be contacted to question if Sprint is right for you.

Other than that, have fun with that data lol.

WCM
    oh my crap
    i roam at my school indefinitely
    and thats where most my data usage is
    oh em gee
    02-27-10 08:45 PM
    When my dad bought me my Blackberry, he got me unlimited Data and texting.

So.
    I average over 200 texts per day, other than Sunday (I procrastinate so I can't text then.) And about 500 emails per day. (In and out)

I also purchased tether and probably use about 2 megas a day on just opera mini.

Will they ever charge over for the exessive amount of texting and emailing?

Besides the roaming mentioned above, the only thing to watch out for is data usage per month. If you keep it under ~5GB/mo you should be ok, and at 2MB/day you're fine.
    02-27-10 11:13 PM
    Never for texting...as many as 200 per day is, There are folks averaging 500+. I can't see it for email either. Especially since emails use a relatively small amount of data.

I have a 15 year old daughter, she managed to send 22,000 text messages last month, and my plan (Everything Data) covers it.
    02-28-10 02:55 AM
    So I usually roam while emailing.

At about 500 emails per day.

Is that not a problem while roaming?

Yeah. I probably average over 500 texts per day.
    But yeah.
    Thank you.
    I should watch my roaming though.
    Sigh~

02-28-10 07:23 AM
    It's not a problem till it's a problem.

You are doing everything within your plan. So don't worry. Worst case scenario is they could call and tell you to switch to a subscriber where you won't roam. Even then, they will call you and inform you of the scenario. They won't send you a massive bill or drop your service.
    02-28-10 08:57 AM
    Okay then.
    Thank you.

02-28-10 09:42 AM
    If you happen to Use the everything plan and have them complain about it. Well id be proud of myslef
    02-28-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD