Anyone on Sprint having issues last 2 days with texts, it sends same one 10 times to recipients? When I send one out in my log it has a red x beside it like it did not send, then I hit blackberry button to resend.
    11-24-09 07:23 AM
    i had a problem getting texts yesterday but not sending. my internet hasnt worked for 2 days though
    11-24-09 08:55 AM
    My wife and I are having the same exact problem. We both have BB 8330's. Have had them for almost a year and never a problem. A week ago we both started having text message and email issues. The main issue is texting when we in our house and "roaming". Text will show a red x like it didn't go through, but then will be sent 2, 3 or 4 times over the next half hour.....Texts coming in are delayed too. Called Sprint the other night and they tried all sorts of things, was on the phone with them for almost 4 hours, what fun, ended up killing my wife's phone, caused it to freeze and constantly reboot, so they sent a replacement. Just got that today, and sure enough, still the same text issues. They finally said they will have a network engineer look into and get back to me. Still no call back from them yet, imagine that, it was 6 days ago.

Is anybody else having this issue?? I was hoping to see a 100 posts on here about this issue with Sprint over the past week....any suggestions??
    11-30-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD