Is anyone experiencing some sms problem? I have been texting my friends/family lately but it appears those who are on other carriers (T-mobile, sprint, etc) arent receiving my messages but they are receiving messages from other people. Just message from my phone arent going through. However, i can receive their messages. People with AT&T service are still able to receive my sms.

I'm have a bold 9000 with OS 4.6.0.304. This problem started to happen when I installed the .411 leak. I did see an error when i was loading my backup files back into the phone after i installed the .411 leak. can that be the reason?
    12-31-09 12:05 PM
    I dont think your backup is the problem but maybe you want to install .405 official
    12-31-09 01:29 PM
    I dont think your backup is the problem but maybe you want to install .405 official
    I tried downgrading back to the .304 (at&t latest official) last night one but the problems still progress. Any suggestion? Can it be the sim card?
    Last edited by frozencloud; 12-31-09 at 02:09 PM.
    12-31-09 01:33 PM
    I tried downgrading back to the .304 (at&t latest official) last night one but the problems still progress. Any suggestion? Can it be the sim card?
    NVM got it fixed... it was a minor setting in the SMS Text for the data coding. it was set on UCS2 when it suppose to be on 7 bit. anyway thx.
    12-31-09 02:23 PM
    the latest official from at&t is .405
    12-31-09 04:53 PM
    NVM got it fixed... it was a minor setting in the SMS Text for the data coding. it was set on UCS2 when it suppose to be on 7 bit. anyway thx.

Thank you, I was having the same problem but it's fixed now.
    04-10-10 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD