Ok so I know there was an outage on wednesday or thursday... knew it was down.. But I still have not gotten an email. Now I know about resending service books... but when I got into email settings I can not find the send service book options. I also went to the sprint blackberry website, couldnt find it. I sent to the options. advance host routing set up and did it that way and it said my device is now registered. But I still have not gotten an email. A facebook message, which i think runs off of the email...

Any sugestions??? I have the 8330.... although I am getting my 8530 tom.
    12-20-09 08:48 PM
    Ok so I know there was an outage on wednesday or thursday... knew it was down.. But I still have not gotten an email. Now I know about resending service books... but when I got into email settings I can not find the send service book options. I also went to the sprint blackberry website, couldnt find it. I sent to the options. advance host routing set up and did it that way and it said my device is now registered. But I still have not gotten an email. A facebook message, which i think runs off of the email...

Any sugestions??? I have the 8330.... although I am getting my 8530 tom.
    the send service book options is in the HELP link. my email is working fine right now
    12-20-09 08:56 PM
    haha. never thought to look there? Was it always in help? Because I have done it before a few times and just dont remember it being there. Oh well. might have just forgot. Thank you though.

Ill keep you updated if it works.
    12-20-09 09:12 PM
    haha. never thought to look there? Was it always in help? Because I have done it before a few times and just dont remember it being there. Oh well. might have just forgot. Thank you though.

Ill keep you updated if it works.
    no for some reason they updated the BIS page and service books was put in the HELP link.. I was like WTF the first time too because i couldnt find it
    12-20-09 09:17 PM
    Allright so im not comp crazy.. And it did work just got rushed with emails.

Thanks again.
    12-20-09 09:19 PM
    Allright so im not comp crazy.. And it did work just got rushed with emails.

Thanks again.
    no problem
    12-20-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD