I've had issues with orange for the past 2 months after phoning them and paying to end my contract early, in which they took my payment but didnt end the contract.. Yesterday I phoned for the third time after somehow gaining a �53 bill (havent used the phone at all since 2 months ago) although 2 months ago after my cancelation payment was received by them they told me I would not owe another penny and to cancel my direct debit to them, what a con!

Anyway, yesterday I demanded that my phone contract be cancelled and I would not be paying the �53 bill as the contract was supposed to be cancelled 2 months ago and the fee I paid was the rest of the money I owe them, yesterday nothing happened and I was still getting signal, however this morning I turned the phone on and it said 'sim not provisioned:2'. Does this mean they have finally cut me off?

I would check with my orange web account however there is an error message when I sign in, anyone else having this issue?

Thanks guys
    08-19-13 04:52 AM
    That means the SIM does not have a phone number programmed to it, or that it is no longer recognized by the carrier. you should be in the clear, but always call to verify.
    magicalwishes likes this.
    08-19-13 09:50 AM