Alright folks. First off, I just made the switch from T-mobile to AT&T today because of crappy coverage where I live plus the 15% employee discount that AT&T will give me and T-mobile wont.

I ordered a Bold from Costco and got a pretty sweet deal which I want to pass over to my CB friends. This might only apply to new customers and only to Costco members (or maybe not, IDK) but I think it should be valid for any online purchases from AT&T for x'mas. Also, it might seem complicated to follow the steps below but trust me, its straightforward.

Here goes:

First go to the regular AT&T website. On the home page you will see a promo advertisement which says add wireless subtract $50. Click on that. Then search for the Costco AT&T store in google. The link is given below for your convenience. Now because you have already clicked on the $50 discount tab, even if you open a new Costco store page it will still register the $50 discount (my safari browser did).

Go to Get Started - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

1. Because its holiday season, they are waiving activation fees = $35 off
    2. You already have the $50 promo discount above = $50 off
    3. Sign-up for 'Refer a Friend' and you and your friend get $25 off their bills. For this just put in any of your friends' AT&T number (I'm sure they wont complain)...or it could be your own second line maybe.
    4. You get the usual $100 off the Bold = $100 off
    5. Go ahead and BUY a BOLD for $189 (+ taxes).

Enjoy.

I liked T-mobile and will miss them but it sucked to always connect to wifi to get my emails because their roaming partner here (where I am now based for the next 3 years) doesnt support EDGE. I have a BB so that I can get my emails on time! But Tmo's great where they have proper coverage. I still havent canceled my Tmo account but will do so next week.

Adieu Tmo, hola AT&T!
    Last edited by ADberry; 12-18-08 at 05:56 PM.
    12-18-08 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD