I am currently with Verizon and trying to decide what curve to get. The Sprint curve with the simply everything plan seems like such a value compared to Verizon. Do the Sprint Blackberry users use Sprint TV or Radio much? Can you even get Vcast on the Verizon Blackberry curve? Is there any help you can give me to why I should get one or the other?

Thanks!

tcsturm
    05-05-08 08:06 PM
    I use the TV quite a bit at work. It came in handy for the NFL draft a few Sat's ago. I also like watching the news on it. I havent tried the radio yet but my fiancee likes it a lot.
    05-05-08 10:57 PM
    Anything but Sprint
    05-06-08 12:07 AM
    Sprint- black version, allows gps, and just the sprint features.
    Verizon-silver version, allows THEIR OWN gps (for 9.99 a month), and just the verizon features.
    05-06-08 12:12 AM
    Verizon locks down features on their phones unless you're willing to subscribe to their own offerings. I chose sprint over verizon due to sprints plans being a better value compared to verizons, and because sprint doesn't lock down anything, provided you have a data plan, all the phones features are available. (excluding MMS, sprint doesn't support MMS for their BBs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-08 06:50 AM
    Always be sure which carrier has the best service in your area.
    Thats why I have AT&T - unfortunately in the areas I travel Sprint
    is no good. If you don't have service it does not matter which provider you have. The phone becomes a brick
    05-06-08 07:19 AM
    I travel and Sprint works everywhere I go and there is no way I could get a plan like I have with any other provider. It just won't ever happen again. So I have Sprint and am very and I mean very happy with them.
    05-06-08 07:27 AM
    I travel and Sprint works everywhere I go and there is no way I could get a plan like I have with any other provider. It just won't ever happen again. So I have Sprint and am very and I mean very happy with them.
    Ditto Ditto Ditto!! Sprint does make some of us happy.
    05-06-08 08:13 AM
    All in preference, but you can try out a sprint BB for 30 days risk free to see how the coverage in your area serves you. I personally love Sprint in my area, and I am a weekend traveler that has no problem with Sprints coverage anywhere I have been. I mostly travel the East Coast and as far west as Michigan, and again throughout my travels have had little to no complication to speak of signal wise. I consider myself lucky, but you are always gonna have someone with a different carrier tell you Sprint is rubbish, so try it for yourself, and see what you think. Form your own opinion and if it works out coverage wise, I can assure you that Sprint will be the most economical. Price wise Sprint can not be touched. =)
    05-10-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD