Well I was talking about switching to ATT last week but ran out of time in my 74 hour work week to make it happen so I figured I would let Tmobile go for another month until after my international trip.

Well, I am stuck without voice service. It has roamed onto Digital and has max bars, I have Web and text but can neither make nor receive phone calls and the wifi calling is failing. Awesone.

Shouldve switched last week. So much for tmobiles vaunted international presence.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 09:02 PM
    That's strange that you're not getting wifi calling if you're on the latest version.
    04-15-14 09:21 PM
    Well I was talking about switching to ATT last week but ran out of time in my 74 hour work week to make it happen so I figured I would let Tmobile go for another month until after my international trip.

Well, I am stuck without voice service. It has roamed onto Digital and has max bars, I have Web and text but can neither make nor receive phone calls and the wifi calling is failing. Awesone.

Shouldve switched last week. So much for tmobiles vaunted international presence.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm. OK. If you're using a wifi system in a hotel, depending upon where you are, sometimes there are two systems: free (unreliable and everyone is using) and pay, which usually works. When you say it's roamed onto Digital... sorry, is that a carrier? Try a different carrier.
    04-16-14 06:11 AM
    Yes, that is a carrier. The other carrier is blacklisted... i can see it, but not select it if I try to chose something manually. at any rate this shouldn't affect wifi calling.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 08:53 PM
    Yes, that is a carrier. The other carrier is blacklisted... i can see it, but not select it if I try to chose something manually. at any rate this shouldn't affect wifi calling.

Posted via CB10
    No, but you said you had max bars on that carrier yet still voice issues? So, I assume you mean you only have voice issues on WFC? Have you set WFC to wifi-only? Otherwise it sounds like a wifi issue. Error message?
    04-17-14 10:02 AM
    No, I have voice calling issues period. Can't make voice calls on the cellular network and wifi calling doesn't work. But I can send text messages and use data.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 05:50 PM
    That's what I thought you meant. I'm sure you've done the usual resets etc. But, again, curious, do you get an error message either in cellular or WFC mode? And, have you tried shutting down and reinstalling your SIM?
    04-18-14 08:51 AM
    Have tried shutting down and a battery pull. I think this is a t mobile issue. Have not tried physically removing and reinstalling the sim...fortunately this is vacation and not a work trip.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 10:01 AM
    Once when I was overseas I had to call t-mo and they had screwed something up at their end. Got me up and running quickly. Not sure if you have to specify you want an overseas plan anymore. You may want to be sure.
    04-21-14 08:13 AM
    It's got to be T Mobile they hate BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:59 PM
    It's got to be T Mobile they hate BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Mine works everywhere just fine.
    Jr1202 likes this.
    04-27-14 11:33 AM
    Mine works everywhere just fine.
    Me too

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 11:23 PM