Hi all in this forum,

I really new to Blackberry and I just bought a 9700 bold unlocked CLARO branded, and I using it with my old T mobile line but I don't have the blackberry plan just regular line.

I got this to used with wi-fi in my work and house which is were I am 95% of the time.

But the blackberry unit don't let me, every time that i try to access wi-fi whit the browser, it direct me to a web2go and said "subscription required" for a data plan and in order to use the internet on your phone , you must first sign up for one of the plans. Please check with My T-mobile.

I use to have a dash and I use regular wi-fi why I cant with the crapberry?

Thanks
    10-29-10 12:41 PM
    browser > menu button > settings > and change the two browser options to "hot-spot" or "Wi-Fi"..... they'll be under the top two options/settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 12:48 PM
    mjneid; you know I just notice that I can only access and change the general properties but not the first 2 ones of the list actually the first one on the list (browser option) I can even get in in black and the second one (browser configuration) I get in but i made the change but is not responding, it goes to web2go again

Please help
    10-29-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD