Ok, so I don't have the data plan for my 8320 from t-mo (reasons posted in another thread) but I called them to ask Customer Service to add the feature enabler on my plan, it was added and my phone received a message saying it was registered with the network, after this I did a battery pull and I was able to use the pre-installed IM applications fine. However, it stopped working and after battery pulls and even a OS upgrade (running 4.5 now) it still does not work. When I log into my.tmobile.com it shows that the Enabler is added to my service so I should be able to use it. I can go to options-> advanced-> host routing, register my device and it does not work that way either.

Any other suggestions? I cant re-send service books from my.tmo because when I go to set up email, it says: We apologize, there was an error trying to access the service. Please click here to try again.. Im guessing this is because I don't have the data plan but I'm confused as to how it was working before but then stopped working.

Any help?
    08-14-08 10:36 PM
    Not sure why it stopped working, but after the OS update, you will need to contact T-mo to send them.

Since you do not have a data plan, you cannot send them to your device.
    08-14-08 11:25 PM
    Umm I didn't know you could send service books from my.tmo, I should visit it more often. I've always sent mine from the set up email icon that came on my 8820.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 09:38 AM
    Yea my oz messaging stopped also. I just went and got them separatley, so I can use more than one at a time. Also you can try ebuddy.com for the message service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD