I have a Voyager that I would like to try to sell on ebay... the thing is, I have always dealt with AT&T phones and SIM cards. You wipe the phone, take the SIM out and you're good to go. Okay, so how would I go about prepping a Verizon phone to be sold? There is no SIM... it's programmed with my account and info... do I have to take it to a VZW store to get this stuff erased or what?
    07-12-08 12:16 PM
    Just erase ur personal info. get a new phone and sell it. That's it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 12:23 PM
    Call Verizon and ask them how to wipe the data off the phone. If they ask why, tell them that you're buying a new Verizon phone and want to give your old phone to your son or brother / sister.

They never ask specifics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 12:25 PM
    You need to get into security settings on the phone. THere will be a reset option in there.
    07-12-08 12:37 PM
    Okay good deal. I love the phone but I went back to AT&T and I no longer have any use for it.
    07-12-08 12:37 PM
    Yes, saw in another post that moved, to another state?
    07-12-08 12:38 PM
    Yes, saw in another post that moved, to another state?
    Well I'm originally from Mississippi (small town) and I moved to Memphis last year. I quit my job there and moved back home for the time being. VZW works here and all, but the MobileTV doesn't work and the internet is really slow. Can't even get EV speeds at all... Besides, my bill with that phone was like $120 a month and I don't have a job. My mom pays it now so she agreed to go back to AT&T and do the $85/month hahaha. Plus I get my Curve back. It's a win-win situation.
    07-12-08 12:44 PM
    Sorry to hear about the job situation. well I am sure you are back into a better phone for your needs. Enjoy!
    07-12-08 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD