I'm on Sasktel, (Saskatchewan's Bell) and my 9530 browser finally started working today !!! I've been running ver. 5 since Verizon's official release, and I've been stuck on WAP browser only as Sasktel's service books didn't support the ver. 5 browser (I've been living off Bolt and Opera, so my data plan wasn't totally pointless)... Tonight it magically came on and started working ! Think this has anything to do with RIM's fix of yesterday's mass outtage??? I'm now on .419 and its working fantastic, and I have the native BB browser Possibly Sasktel is going to follow MTS and release on official ver. 5 for the 9530 soon?
    12-23-09 11:55 PM
    I'm on Sasktel, (Saskatchewan's Bell) and my 9530 browser finally started working today !!! I've been running ver. 5 since Verizon's official release, and I've been stuck on WAP browser only as Sasktel's service books didn't support the ver. 5 browser (I've been living off Bolt and Opera, so my data plan wasn't totally pointless)... Tonight it magically came on and started working ! Think this has anything to do with RIM's fix of yesterday's mass outtage??? I'm now on .419 and its working fantastic, and I have the native BB browser Possibly Sasktel is going to follow MTS and release on official ver. 5 for the 9530 soon?
    So , what one did you download ? I have sasktel and am having issues with the 4.7 . Thanks
    01-03-10 07:25 PM
    Does anyone know how this differs from the MTS or leaked .419 build?
    02-02-10 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD