I have unlimited Rogers to Rogers in my wireless plan - if I call a Rogers home phone, does it use up my daytime minutes or is it included in "Rogers to Rogers"?

I know with the Rogers homephone, you can free long distance to any Rogers phone in Canada - Wireless or landline. Would be pretty cool if our wireless plans had the same
    09-09-08 12:28 PM
    Just answered my own question - thought I would share

You'll be able to call any local Rogers Wireless, Rogers Home Phone or Fido customer at no charge. With unlimited calling you get:
    Complimentary local calling from Rogers Wireless to Rogers Wireless
    Complimentary local calling from Rogers Wireless to Fido Wireless
    Complimentary local calling from Rogers Wireless to Rogers Home Phone
    09-09-08 12:37 PM
    I was told before by a Rogers CSR that you can only have unlimited calls with the rogers to rogers option if the phone you are calling also has the rogers to rogers option

Is this true? I can't find anything regarding this on their site. Probably looking in the wrong places.

Thanks in advance.
    09-09-08 02:01 PM
    I was told before by a Rogers CSR that you can only have unlimited calls with the rogers to rogers option if the phone you are calling also has the rogers to rogers option

Is this true? I can't find anything regarding this on their site. Probably looking in the wrong places.

Thanks in advance.
    Not true. They were probably a rookie.

Notice lately its been difficult to even get a hold of a rep while calling customer support? A lot of the reps were fired/left due to an issue at a call center.
    09-10-08 11:58 PM
    Thanks.

Ahh so that's why there have been those ridiculous wait times!! What happened there anyways? (just curious)

So back to my main question, so everything the OP said is valid?
    09-11-08 12:43 AM
    Thanks.

Ahh so that's why there have been those ridiculous wait times!! What happened there anyways? (just curious)

So back to my main question, so everything the OP said is valid?
    Well there are many call centers but at one of the main ones people were fired, and the others left because they didn't like what was going on.

And yes, everything the original poster said was indeed valid.

Just to let you know, I'm not sure what plan your on right now, but I've pm'd you an offer going on right now that Rogers is providing but isn't advertising. Its just a voice plan. There is also a data plan which is *really* good, $30 for 6GB of data, which is basically unlimited. I can't really see anyone going over than on their blackberry.
    09-11-08 12:00 PM
    Thanks for the info, I PM'd you as well.
    09-11-08 01:36 PM
    Rogers to Rogers Home Phone ... is NOT free ... according to the Rogers Rep I just spoke with .... "only if you have a digital line" ... "not an analogue line" ... and the "line you are using is Bell!!!". Guess they conveniently forget to mention that when advertising or signing us up!

I'm fed up with their lousy customer service and deceitfulness ... worst I've EVER seen. It's time to go back to Bell!
    09-01-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD