11-12-15 05:06 AM
951 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Sorry they don't provide unlock codes.
    They probably did, only till 2005
    02-15-10 10:54 PM
    If you had a complaint against a Rogers Dealer (not a corporate store) who would you need to contact. I have tried Rogers Corp Customer Service but even they don't seem to know who to take a complaint to.

Any ideas ?
    02-16-10 07:00 PM
    If you had a complaint against a Rogers Dealer (not a corporate store) who would you need to contact. I have tried Rogers Corp Customer Service but even they don't seem to know who to take a complaint to.

Any ideas ?
    Try talk-king to a manager
    02-16-10 07:42 PM
    Hey Rogers Reps,

Reference for the following post:
    I was quoted $65/line (2 lines $125/mo including GRRF):
    250min + 100bonus
    Evenings starting at 6pm
    Call Display + Voicemail included
    Unlimited txt (+ picture/video msg)
    Additional Local/LD minutes $0.10/min
    1GB/mo (shared data)

Unfortunately, I entered into a family plan because I was initially told that I could only get the above for a single line, and I needed two lines (two seperate devices).

So now, I'm on the $100/mo (with additional features, CD/VM), my bills come out to $150/mo.

I've had to fight every step of the way to just barely get approved for 550min/mo. Which is still pretty far away from the above offer.

Any idea's what I can do?

--
    ex
    02-19-10 04:58 PM
    Hi all - very new to the 9700/ BB world!

Maybe a stupid question - so I pre-apologize.. but I am currently with Rogers under a 15.00 plan (unlimited emails/IM) but no data. If I send a voice/picture note within BBM to another BB user - does that incure additional cost? Or is that free as long as I am sending to another BB user?

Thanks in advance!
    No worries it's completely free you will not incur any additional charges...anything BBM related is completely free under the Rogers $15 Unlimited IM/Email plan. I use to have the same plan before I upgraded to a full data plan. Cheers!
    02-19-10 06:07 PM
    Thanks Steve - appreciate it man!
    02-20-10 03:01 PM
    Try talk-king to a manager
    Hmmm...wonder why I didn't think of that.

Anyone got a useful answer ?
    02-25-10 07:24 PM
    any rep know when the lavender 8520 will be in stock to ship out, my wife has been bugging me for one but they say no in stock and i have to get it from the call centre or i loose my wireless credit if i buy it in store...

thanks frank
    03-06-10 01:58 AM
    Can any reps here help me get a PIN released from the Rogers system?

They did it on my one Bold, having trouble getting it done on the second.
    03-07-10 08:06 PM
    Hello Reps! I have a few questions.

I've been with Rogers for exactly 18 months. I bought the red Curve 8310 and I would like to get an upgrade. Is it too soon?
    I know about the 2 years rules but I read on Hofo that it's possible to get an update sooner if you talk to the right people.
    There's no problems with my phone but I want to be on the 5.0
    What are my chances?

Also, I want an Iphone with data only. Is it possible?
    I would keep my BB for texting and talking and use the Iphone for entertainment.

Thank you.
    03-08-10 01:17 PM
    Hello Reps! I have a few questions.

I've been with Rogers for exactly 18 months. I bought the red Curve 8310 and I would like to get an upgrade. Is it too soon?
    I know about the 2 years rules but I read on Hofo that it's possible to get an update sooner if you talk to the right people.
    There's no problems with my phone but I want to be on the 5.0
    What are my chances?

Also, I want an Iphone with data only. Is it possible?
    I would keep my BB for texting and talking and use the Iphone for entertainment.

Thank you.
    You do have a very good chance. I've been able to get the new bold 9700 upgrade on my plan (my plan's 3 months old into a 3 year contract) for 150+$35 access fee and so have 2 of my other friends (friend A hardware upgraded a month+ ago to an iphone, called in and said he didn't like the iphone)

So they'll do what they call an exception hardware upgrade if you're nice enough or your reason for the needed upgrade is valid
    04-08-10 09:02 AM
    is there a plan for rogers to upgrade bb curve 8520 to os 5? if so, when?
    thank u in advance
    i can't seem to upgrade it via leak version because it is locked w/ rogers... please help
    thank u in advance
    04-17-10 08:15 AM
    is there a plan for rogers to upgrade bb curve 8520 to os 5? if so, when?
    thank u in advance
    i can't seem to upgrade it via leak version because it is locked w/ rogers... please help
    thank u in advance
    All you have to do is manually load the O.S. If you are downloading a leaked version, the vendor file is whats not allowing you to load it.

(C: ) -> Program Files -> Common Files -> Research in Motion -> App Loader

then delete the vendor.xml file and then open the loader located in that menu

hope this helps
    04-19-10 10:31 PM
    Can any reps here help me get a PIN released from the Rogers system?

They did it on my one Bold, having trouble getting it done on the second.
    Call Rogers blackberry tech support and ask them the "zero" out the pin. They should know what that means. Thats how you release the pin
    04-19-10 10:35 PM

Any ideas ?
    Independently owned stores still have people that oversea those stores if im not mistaken. If you can contact your nearest local corporate store, the may be able to get you their contact or be able to contact their DM to get the contact.
    04-19-10 10:39 PM
    Toronto Rogers Rep
    BBM if you have any question
    add me if yau want to ask some question about rogers
    BBM - 208EFB2B
    04-22-10 04:03 AM
    When is os 5+ coming for the bold 9000. I refuse to use a leaked copy for fear of ruining my only phone.

thanks for any info!
    04-27-10 10:14 AM
    Your phone will be fine if you used a leakes os. There are os' that have been made for official carriers that are not Rogers.
    When is os 5+ coming for the bold 9000. I refuse to use a leaked copy for fear of ruining my only phone.

thanks for any info!
    04-27-10 10:17 AM
    Is it safe to say that Rogers will never carry the Storm 2?
    04-27-10 12:58 PM
    quick one for the rep,

I got a curve 8900 2 weeks ago, already the end call button is a little bit on angle, i mean the top of the button is a bit going down inside, but the buttton is working perfectly.
    I called rogers and they will ship me a new one, all i have to do is return the phone but here the tricky part, apparently the phone will be sent to RIM and they might decide to charge me if they think the damage is the results of me dropping it or pressing to hard on the button....True,False, help??!!
    05-08-10 09:39 AM
    Hello Rogers Reps,

I got a question hopefully someone can help me out. Basically i have contract with rogers and would like my brother to take over my contract which to my knowledge there should no problem but here is where my main question is i would like to take my current number with rogers to another carrier without canceling the contract is that possible or not.I appreciate any suggestions.Thanks in advance
    05-09-10 11:26 PM
    Quick question: Does Rogers have unlimited incoming calls?
    05-10-10 11:55 AM
    Quick question: Does Rogers have unlimited incoming calls?
    They should. Seeing that, I got that.
    05-10-10 10:26 PM
    Hey,

I recently purchased an unlocked Verizon Storm 9530, and activated it with Rogers. I am looking for the service books that will make my internet work. Thanks!
    05-17-10 05:44 PM
    Quick question. Although not officially announced, will os 5 work flawlessly with the rogers network on my Bold 9000. I use the phone for work so I would need email/sms/other things to work perfectly.

Thanks.
    05-19-10 09:39 AM
951 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD