I am getting frustrated with all of the Blackberry Outages recently. We have three blackberries on our Rogers Plan. I don't get any information from Rogers about outages and I have to research to CB or BerryReview everytime I have a problem with our Blackberry's to determine if it is our problem or a network problem. Yesterday's 3G outage was another example of a mid day problem that rendered my BB useless when I was out at meetings and looking to use internet and apps other than email.
    I want Rogers to provide me with notification before an outage or an explanation after the outage. Any outage during working hours should have a financial penalty to Rogers and a credit to my account.....without me having to call and wait 30 mins on the helpline.
    01-19-10 08:43 AM
    I am getting frustrated with all of the Blackberry Outages recently. We have three blackberries on our Rogers Plan. I don't get any information from Rogers about outages and I have to research to CB or BerryReview everytime I have a problem with our Blackberry's to determine if it is our problem or a network problem. Yesterday's 3G outage was another example of a mid day problem that rendered my BB useless when I was out at meetings and looking to use internet and apps other than email.
    I want Rogers to provide me with notification before an outage or an explanation after the outage. Any outage during working hours should have a financial penalty to Rogers and a credit to my account.....without me having to call and wait 30 mins on the helpline.
    I'm sure Rogers will issue you a credit . I've gotten them in the past myself .
    Where are you located ? I never had a outage or anything yesterday .
    01-19-10 11:28 AM
    The 3G outage was in Ontario according to BBCool.
    I know I can call for a credit but it takes 30 mins to get an operator to explain and get the credit.
    I think they should be providing a service level and if they don't meet the service level they should automatically credit our account for the cost of the outage....I know I'm dreaming!
    01-20-10 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD