Rogers Network Group
    This is a group for anyone thats on a Rogers network.
    Discuss anything thats Rogers related.

To add barcode, press the "Menu key" and select
    "Scan a persons barcode". Blackberry Messenger 5 is required*.
    10-08-09 06:43 PM
    It says that someone has used the invite and joining failed! so sad. I can't network with my Rogers Friends. Even sadder as I have no other friends. My daughter wants to join the group to. We have a bb lovers group. Pin 20966489 if u want to join a family oriented group.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 05:48 PM
    question for you rogers guys, are you noticing you guys cant text to telus bell solo etc? my girlfriend, and 4 other people on rogers can not text telus and they can not text bell just seeing if you got an answer to what there doing, when she called they just said network problems..
    11-04-09 05:55 PM
    A few yrs back, we couldn't sms virgin. Called Rogers and got pretty much the same answer. Have a feeling there's more to it than "network problems". Funny how they say that right away b4 even checking for outages or user configuration issues or provisioning errors.

11-04-09 06:08 PM
    A few yrs back, we couldn't sms virgin. Called Rogers and got pretty much the same answer. Have a feeling there's more to it than "network problems". Funny how they say that right away b4 even checking for outages or user configuration issues or provisioning errors.

haha so true, they blamed it on telus and bell, so i called bell and they looked into my account, outages, checked the network, and did some texts from there rogers and telus dumbies.. said we found nothing. gave me a call just now actually and said its on the rogers end. hopefully its fixed soon
    11-04-09 06:49 PM
    Called them and complained AGAIN, got a ticket # and got a sms 5 days later saying my problem was resolved. Seems to be working for now, so I am a happy camper. If anyone wants to join Rogers Wireless group to discuss this or anything Rogers related PIN me or add me to BlackBerry msngr @ 20966489.

11-27-09 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD