hows everyones experience with rogers? Whether its customer service or just the service itself? Ive had phones with telus and bell and I have to say that the customer service is pretty good with rogers, Ive had calls to me to from rogers to change a few things and save me some money and then a survey afterwards. Ive had several issues and good help everytime, where I am service with the other 2 werent that good. There are also a few areas where Im at that the service is just not there so obviously this is a problem with all carriers.

Id like to hear some other peoples pros and cons with rogers!
    11-20-09 12:04 PM
    Gosh! You'll get both good and bad here - just scan thru the Forum.

Though I think its fair to say you'll find more negative comments about Rogers Plans and Customer Service than positive - though fans of any product with a Forum will counter by saying its only those that complain that participate in such places....

With really only 3 major Wireless Providers in Canada and price plans and services that look a lot like collusion, its hard to find a consensus of good will with any of them...
    11-20-09 12:12 PM
    I'm a happy customer , never had billing issues . Had a few issues with a few of our blackberries had them fixed fast . I think I've called in 6 times in the last 4 years and everytime has been good and fast .

I've been with Telus , Bell and Solomobile-prepaid . I can honestly say i would never go back to any of them due to the service I received from them . Plus I do travel to a few places here in Alberta that bellus doesn't cover and I do get coverage with Rogers.

I honesty can't think of any bad things about rogers other than I get bills from them lol .
    11-20-09 01:45 PM
    To be honest, I've had good experiences with both Rogers AND Bell.

I find the difference is the person who is helping you out (either on the phone or in person). I have lucked out and have had great people serving my needs.
    11-20-09 07:07 PM
    Well i am a voice for rogers, meaning i love rogers and i despise bell and telus cause i have had bad customer relations with bell for years as for telus i never have been a customer of theirs, but cause they run on bells towers where i live and elsewhere in this country i will never go with them.
    11-20-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD