ROAM LIKE HOME in the U.S. for $5 per day - Nov 7, 2014

A pretty good deal by Rogers I personally think. I could see myself using this when I'm in the states with the military. A good way to keep in touch with my son.

Commander and Chief of the Peevishlicious Crew
    11-09-14 05:57 PM
    Assuming you have a lame duck share everything plan, which I don't and never will. Easier and more cost effective to just use an unlocked device with a local plan for me.
    11-09-14 06:00 PM
    Assuming you have a lame duck share everything plan, which I don't and never will. Easier and more cost effective to just use an unlocked device with a local plan for me.
    The share everything plan isn't that bad if you actually have a bunch of people in it. I have my sister and her husband and two $10 credits... I signed up when they had the double your data. So pretty much for $60 plus tax (a person) we get 12gb to share which we haven't gone over.

Plus as a bonus I get NHL GameCentre for the year for free, so I can't really complain. That right there saves me 200

11-09-14 06:58 PM
    The share everything plan isn't that bad if you actually have a bunch of people in it. I have my sister and her husband and two $10 credits... I signed up when they had the double your data. So pretty much for $60 plus tax (a person) we get 12gb to share which we haven't gone over.

Plus as a bonus I get NHL GameCentre for the year for free, so I can't really complain. That right there saves me 200

I have so much grandfathered in plus additional promo discounts it's just not worth it for me to move the lines. (6GB data plans, $30 retention credits each mnth) I'd end up paying twice as much, for even less. I'm a *slightly* rare case for them, though I'm sure they'd LOVE to get me off of everything I do have LOL.
    11-09-14 07:51 PM