Ok so last month me and bro paid $153.....i had purchased the BB Curve for valentine's day and basically the bill had come up slightly. But this month, it sky-rocketed to $192. we share 700 mins, i have the BB bundle thing and bascially im paying 145, which is weird cuz i paid 95 last time....Does anyone have an idea as to why im getting such a high bill?....30 freakin dollars is alot for me, so im not too sure as to why im getting billed this much. Maybe its just me ******** out, i swear maintaining this phone is horrible!!! ugh, sorry guys im just not feeling too good right now .
    05-07-08 07:16 PM
    Did you read your bill to see what your getting charged for? Or call 611 from your device and have a CSR explain it to you.
    05-07-08 07:20 PM
    yea im going to do that on friday cuz me and bro have to go together
    05-07-08 08:38 PM
    Yeah, well, I'm all by myself and my bill this month is $347.
    Thanks, AT&T for taking away my international without telling me. And who knew friggin Canada was international anyway?
    Be glad you're not me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 08:41 PM
    woah, thats ALOT! im just buggin out cuz im poor enough as it is (being a college kid and all) i was fine with 95 dollars but this?
    05-07-08 09:04 PM
    they probably added the "upgrade" fee, they charge it when you upgrade your phone. Just call the AT&T customer service, they will explain the whole bill to you and usually remove the upgrade fee, they did for me anyways.
    05-08-08 06:37 AM
    That is probably the upgrade fee, as was said earlier. I always thought it was crap that they have you sign a new contract, pay for equipment then they charge you for it.
    05-08-08 01:29 PM
    upgrade fee is standard throughout the industry. just the way it is
    05-08-08 02:11 PM
    Yeah, well, I'm all by myself and my bill this month is $347.
    Thanks, AT&T for taking away my international without telling me. And who knew friggin Canada was international anyway?
    Be glad you're not me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    why would canada not be international is it not another country?

however look at your bill and see when the intl package was removed if you did not actually request and they can look back and see where it was inadvertantly removed they generally will adjust the charges
    05-08-08 02:13 PM
    If you didn't request that the international plan be removed they will have to eat the cost. The only concern that someone with an international plan needs to be aware of is removing it to early.

If you remove the plan before all international charges are billed to your account( which can take upwards of 1-2 months depending on where you travelled) you will have to pay the full charge. You should always wait at least a month after returning home before cancelling the plan to be safe.
    05-08-08 02:29 PM
    thanks reaper

that is so very true
    05-08-08 02:37 PM
    thanks for the help Yall! I appreciate it
    05-09-08 03:01 PM
    sprint didnt charge me an upgrade fee.
    or are we talking about an Activation fee? which sprint waved that too for me.
    05-09-08 03:27 PM
    I am aware that that is the way it is, that still does not make it right. This is why I stick with the technical end and not the business end of a company.
    05-10-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD