If i returned my phone that i received last week, would i still be under contract?
    01-15-10 05:01 PM
    If it falls within the 30 day return policy they should reverse your contract.
    01-15-10 05:35 PM
    Contract returns have a 14 day return policy. If it was sent to you by mail, you generally have 14 days from the delivery date
    01-15-10 08:03 PM
    Contract returns have a 14 day return policy. If it was sent to you by mail, you generally have 14 days from the delivery date
    Would I be able to go to a tmobile store and return it? If I threw the plastics that came in the box will I still be able to return it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 08:09 PM
    Would I be able to go to a tmobile store and return it? If I threw the plastics that came in the box will I still be able to return it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Purchases have to be returned to the same distribution channel. Purchases through Care must be returned to Care. You cannot return it to a retail store. The same rules apply to purchases from the T-Mobile website.
    01-16-10 02:02 AM
    Is there a restocking fee for sending a phone back in the 14-day period?
    01-16-10 10:14 AM
    If you bought it directly from T-Mobile, there should not be a restocking fee if returned within the remorse period. If you bought it from a 3rd party, most likely there will be one.
    01-17-10 02:15 AM
    Is there a restocking fee for sending a phone back in the 14-day period?
    It depends on the reason for the return. A restocking fee of $10 applies if you just didn't like the phone, but there were no functional issues. This applies to corporate store purchases, and I assume care is the same
    01-17-10 02:33 AM
    Well, I've got a 2-hour long support call logged with their BB dept. about my dismal (88-144kbps) 3G speeds. That should be reason enough.
    01-17-10 08:52 AM
    Well, I've got a 2-hour long support call logged with their BB dept. about my dismal (88-144kbps) 3G speeds. That should be reason enough.
    Bahahaha...that's not 3G speed, that's EDGE/GPRS Speed!!

Where ya at, Steve to get dismal speeds?
    01-17-10 09:00 AM
    Where ya at, Steve to get dismal speeds?
    A small town here in the south that you may have heard of called Houston. There's only just over 5.7 million people in the area, so I can see why we're pretty far down on the priority list.
    01-17-10 08:18 PM
    Orders through Customer Care or the web are typically 20 day returns (30 days in CA). In-store returns are 14 days. Items ordered through Care or the web have to be returned to through that means. Same goes for in-store purchases.

A 10 dollar restocking fee applies when you exchange a phone because you don't like it. If an item is defective, T-Mobile will swap it out without charging a restocking fee.
    01-17-10 08:27 PM
    How exactly did you determine that your 3G speeds went south? One of those unreliable apps or did you tether?
    01-18-10 07:26 PM
    Look around, I've got several reports of tethering speed ranging from 89-160kbps.
    01-18-10 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD