i've had my 9700 for 9 days but i think i REALLY want an iphone, im only 17 so i dont really need a berry.

thing is, i may have lost the receipt but still have the contract info paper they gave me (well my grandma) when we got the phone and is clearly dated 11/22.

am i allowed to return it still?
    12-01-09 09:25 PM
    If you go to the store, they should have it in the system when you purchased the phone.
    12-01-09 09:52 PM
    If you go to the store, they should have it in the system when you purchased the phone.
    THANK YOU! that's what i was thinking, just making sure(:
    12-01-09 10:13 PM
    As stated above, the store should be able to look it up, especially if you have the account number written down somewhere. Be advised that the system that searches for receipts takes between one and ten minutes to complete the search.
    12-02-09 01:12 AM
    i've had my 9700 for 9 days but i think i REALLY want an iphone, im only 17 so i dont really need a berry.

thing is, i may have lost the receipt but still have the contract info paper they gave me (well my grandma) when we got the phone and is clearly dated 11/22.

am i allowed to return it still?
    What the others said is true, also your grandma will have to do the return as well, especially if it's under her name or she "co-signed".
    12-02-09 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD