Mine should be here Mon/Tues. Good thing I'll be at work when it gets here cause I'd be a restless b!tch waiting on delivery!
    07-19-08 07:43 PM
    Mine should be here Mon/Tues. Good thing I'll be at work when it gets here cause I'd be a restless b!tch waiting on delivery!
    I know thats right...I hate the wait...let me know when you get it...and I am hoping its Monday
    07-19-08 09:49 PM
    I know thats right...I hate the wait...let me know when you get it...and I am hoping its Monday
    Girl, you know how I can be a PITA when I want a new phone!! Awwwww the sweet memories.
    07-20-08 02:18 PM
    Glad to know I am not the only one that can be a PITA when it comes to these phones. My family knows to get out of the way when I am waiting.
    I got my red Curve last Monday...absolutely LOVE it!!! My fam also says I switch phones like I switch underwear....
    07-21-08 08:57 PM
    I have a feeling MsRandall and ScandaLeX are prettier than the Curve (yes, even the red one) :-).

Btw...this is Hi-Definition; formerly know as hydroblack.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 07-22-08 at 12:14 AM.
    07-22-08 12:11 AM
    I have had time to play with both the red (my girlfriends) and the titanium (my own) Curves. Has anyone who has owned both noticed that the titanium keyboard is considerably stiffer then the red? I understand different material is used in production but it is a night and day difference. The red feels very soft and needs little resistance to be pressed while the titanium definately needs a firm push for each button. My girlfriend commented how much faster I typed on the red curve as opposed to my own.
    07-22-08 12:25 PM
    Makes me happy I have the red one.

I have had time to play with both the red (my girlfriends) and the titanium (my own) Curves. Has anyone who has owned both noticed that the titanium keyboard is considerably stiffer then the red? I understand different material is used in production but it is a night and day difference. The red feels very soft and needs little resistance to be pressed while the titanium definately needs a firm push for each button. My girlfriend commented how much faster I typed on the red curve as opposed to my own.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 02:18 PM
    Hello from my new red 8330. This thing truly rocks the hizzy. It has a dark...almost burgandy tint to it. Either way, IT ROCKS.

07-24-08 08:11 PM
    I will admit i am not a red person...but the color on my 8330 is more like maroon...i was praying it wasnt a bright fire engine red or candy apple red. I am very happy with the red one, the titanium one was too blah looking....
    Last edited by nicelady; 07-25-08 at 12:08 PM.
    07-25-08 01:35 AM
    post some pics of the red curve if anyone can? no sprint store around me has it so cant tell if i would like the color.
    07-25-08 08:52 AM
    It is gorgeous, I must admit! I held off on buying my very first BB ever just so I could get the red one & I love, love, love it!

I went from an old Motorola red flip phone to this one & it was well worth the wait. My only regret is that I didn't buy a BB earlier, how did I live without it!

Anyone know of a good clear case to house it in? I want something that will provide good screen protection
    07-25-08 09:20 AM
    post some pics of the red curve if anyone can? no sprint store around me has it so cant tell if i would like the color.
    Looks pretty sexy eh? i've got a BSE skin on it and the corners are peeling, so never mind that!
    07-25-08 02:38 PM
    i had the titanium one gave it to my hubby so i could get the red one.. what i noticed was the brightness of the keyboard lights my red one was real dim compared to his titanium so i exchanged it for another red one and im glad i did because now my keyboard lights are just as bright as his .. and youre right about the keyboard my keyboard is more smoother then the gray go figure lol anyhow im a happy camper now that i got this one. oh and i can tell a difference in the trackball this one is more smoother rolling too.
    07-25-08 02:50 PM
    Another red curve lover here...I had a red phone prior to this and it was more of a cherry red. I love the darker crimson/burgundy of my curve. Plus it will help me to differentiate between my curve and my husbands curve when he upgrades to it. He will probably get the titanium one.

07-25-08 02:56 PM
    i love the color of red for the sprint curve i ordered this skin from mygelskin.com plus there going to add a few Swarovski crystals in the upper left hand corner hope it will look ok.. should be here monday[IMG][/IMG]
    07-25-08 04:16 PM
    oh yikes sorry for the pic being so big i thought phtobuck resized it
    07-25-08 04:17 PM
    thanks for the pis eyespii. nice dark red color... better than what i was expecting, now time to go and trade this curve in
    07-25-08 07:18 PM
    grrrr!! no store near me has any red curves in stock. Ive only had mine a couple days so i still have time to swap out...stuck with titanium for now. the earliest they are supposed to have them in is somewhere around 2 weeks
    07-26-08 01:11 AM
    Makes me happy I have the red one.

I just got the blackberry red and i love it!! but wait I have no other blackberry to compare it too because it is my first...how can i tell if the lighting is dimmed? did you have any other problems?
    07-26-08 04:03 PM
    I just got the blackberry red and i love it!! but wait I have no other blackberry to compare it too because it is my first...how can i tell if the lighting is dimmed? did you have any other problems?
    Edit/Delete Message
    07-26-08 04:06 PM
    mine almost had a yellowish tint to the keyboard lights, i had noticed it even before i compared it to my hubbys titanium one; then when i did compare it was a big difference his almost looked white lol so i return it and got another red one and this one is alot better..
    07-26-08 09:57 PM
    i found this seller in ebay sells 3 skins for $10 and free shipping his company name is
    eBay Store - Hi Voltage Skin Outlet: Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Guitar Hero Skins
    bought these three
    07-27-08 12:08 PM
    i found this seller in ebay sells 3 skins for $10 and free shipping his company name is
    eBay Store - Hi Voltage Skin Outlet: Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Guitar Hero Skins
    bought these three
    These skins look really good!!
    07-27-08 12:19 PM
    I ordered the Red without actually knowing what the real color would look like. OMG! I almost screamed when I got it. I love it! DH laughed at me because it's almost exactly the same color as OPI Red-y to Help nailpolish. I just HAD to paint my nails to match the phone LOL!
    07-30-08 08:47 AM
    Its really pretty...I am glad I got it! I had the red pearl for awhile and loved the color..
    07-30-08 12:02 PM
96 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD