I have the titanium one, had it for about 2 weeks now. I was wondering if Sprint will actually take back my titanium in exchange for a red one?
    30 day guarantee.

Tell them your trackball is acting funny. And compared to your 'friends' Curve and the one at the store, its obviously messed up. So you'd like a new one...and while they are at it...can they just make it the red one.

Worth a try. If they say no, say thanks and hang up. Then call back until you get a CSR that folds.
    07-14-08 02:15 PM
    30 day guarantee.

Tell them your trackball is acting funny. And compared to your 'friends' Curve and the one at the store, its obviously messed up. So you'd like a new one...and while they are at it...can they just make it the red one.

Worth a try. If they say no, say thanks and hang up. Then call back until you get a CSR that folds.

Thanks for the advice, I will definitly try that..
    07-14-08 02:21 PM
    I'm exchanging my titanium curve for the red one, they gave me no problem at all, I also told them nothing was wrong with the phone, if I get it tomorrow Ill take a couple of photos

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 06:38 PM
    yeah you don't need a reason as long as you're under the 30 days. just say you want the red one.
    07-14-08 07:31 PM
    I wish verizon had a red curve that is my favorite color we have no choice just titanium
    07-14-08 07:53 PM
    I ordered the red shell off the internet for my 8830. It is more a metalic crimson, deep and rich and looks great. Also it solves the keypad hard to read with 8830. It is not that hard to do and the directions are good on web.
    07-14-08 08:29 PM
    Red Curve on the way.... Soooooo excited!!!!
    07-16-08 12:09 AM
    whitberry1207 i just got mine yesterday your going to love the color i gave my hubby my gray one
    07-16-08 06:24 AM
    Though the red one is nice, I'll stick with my titanium. For some reason, it just feels more professional to me...don't know why!

07-16-08 08:35 AM
    I got it mine yesterday...and I love it. Now if I can get new registration codes for my 5 programs I bought- I am happy.
    07-16-08 09:50 AM
    got mine yesterday too, very nice shade of red
    07-16-08 03:40 PM
    I got mine yesterday too...very, very nice! I missed the red pearl when I had the new curve, now I have the red back, love it!
    07-16-08 05:25 PM
    For those of you who have the red Sprint Curve; and have seen the red Curve that is offered with AT&T...Is Sprint's red Curve the same RED that AT&T offers? Or is this a slightly different red?
    07-16-08 05:56 PM
    I have seen the ATT one and I like this one better...
    Am soooo glad I got it.
    07-16-08 09:36 PM
    I have seen the ATT one and I like this one better...
    Am soooo glad I got it.
    I did the same thing about 2 hours in the ATT store and I agree 125% Sprints red looks better....
    07-17-08 12:33 AM
    I went on eBay and bought the housing (front and back for 30). I don't really like the titanium color anymore. The red looks much bettee.
    07-17-08 12:31 PM
    It would be AWESOME if some of you with Sprint's red Curve...can actually post pictures of it to let us see how it looks like. Please do so.
    07-17-08 02:07 PM
    It would be AWESOME if some of you with Sprint's red Curve...can actually post pictures of it to let us see how it looks like. Please do so.
    Not my pictures but here are some of the red...

SprintUsers.com - View Single Post - Red Curve on Sprint.com
    SprintUsers.com - View Single Post - Red Curve on Sprint.com
    07-17-08 03:00 PM
    MsRandall...pics of someone else' Sprint Curve are fine too...so thanks for sharing that. That red does look nice; however I honestly can't tell just how much different it is from the red AT&T offers its Curve in. I suppose I'll just have to see it in person whenever I get the chance.
    07-17-08 03:30 PM
    When I compared the 2...I thought Sprints curve was a tad darker...you gotta see the red in person...its hottt...
    07-17-08 09:03 PM
    30 day guarantee.

Red, that seems like overkill. Why go thru all that? Since we are talking 30 days (less right about now), I'd just take it to the store and exchange it.
    07-17-08 09:18 PM
    I have the crimson curve but just bought a light pink housing off of eBay. I love the red but I wanted to be able to switch the colors. I'm looking forward to having a pink curve! Although the red is HOT!

07-17-08 09:47 PM
    My new Red Curve will be in on Monday according to the order confirmation and tracking info. I am really excited about it no more Moto Q.
    07-19-08 09:58 AM
    youre gonna love it its gorgeous
    07-19-08 10:02 AM
    I just ordered my red curve too!! Mine should be here on Tuesday! I cant wait!
    07-19-08 07:32 PM
96 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD