I protect my red curve with a bse and a dark red oem skin. Sorry for the bad pic I was rushing before work
    08-01-08 11:40 PM
    Okay...do tell me where you got it..I need one!
    08-01-08 11:44 PM
    Ebay and it was 4 bucks with shipping

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 07:58 AM
    I love my red Curve! Had mine since Dec. I find I am growing fond of the Sunset Curve now though!

08-03-08 08:11 AM
    I protect my red curve with a bse and a dark red oem skin. Sorry for the bad pic I was rushing before work
    Mine looks the same as yours! :-)
    08-03-08 11:46 PM
    I LOVE my red Curve. The only thing better would be if it came in "eggplant purple".
    08-05-08 12:15 AM
    It's funny, I have the same red case. I got it in a pack from TMobile for my other curve with the skin, a leather case, and I think a headset (that I've never used) I want a clear case though, so you can really see the red of the phone itself.
    08-05-08 11:19 AM
    I bought an unlocked red one just for the color and I have to say I LOVE IT! I get alot of compliments on it.
    08-05-08 11:45 AM
    It's funny, I have the same red case. I got it in a pack from TMobile for my other curve with the skin, a leather case, and I think a headset (that I've never used) I want a clear case though, so you can really see the red of the phone itself.
    I went to the Sprint store today for an issue I had and the Rep asked me where I got my red skin, I told him T-Mobile, lol!!!
    08-05-08 09:58 PM
    Am I right in thinking that the housings off of ebay do not come with the bottom cover?

I am guessing that would leave you with a nice new red phone but with a titanium/silver bottom cover still which would not look good.
    08-06-08 08:07 AM
    Mine looks the same as yours! :-)
    Great minds think alike
    08-11-08 12:15 PM
    I went into my local Sprint store today cause I needed to get a replacement curve, and the manager asked me if I wanted to switch to the red curve. Then they wound up not having any in stock.
    08-14-08 11:23 PM
    I went into my local Sprint store today cause I needed to get a replacement curve, and the manager asked me if I wanted to switch to the red curve. Then they wound up not having any in stock.
    I love the red Curve as well. Yet, the new Sunset one may take its place as being the hot Curve.
    08-14-08 11:37 PM
    niubeav that's just wrong on so many levels.
    After teasing U like that, what did U end up w/?

08-15-08 09:29 AM
    Teasing a red and not having it in stock.....that hurts
    08-15-08 11:31 AM
    I wound up sticking with my Titanium color. Though the red is nice and I really like it, I just think that the Titanium is more professional for some reason (even though the school where I work has colors of Red and Black!)

08-15-08 11:59 AM
    i have the crimson bb and i must say i love it.....even though my fav color is red (so i had to get it), it still makes a nice color for a bb.
    09-04-08 03:08 PM
    maybe he wanted to see if you really needed a replacement curve, or if it was just the red curve that you really needed . Btw, what kind of insurance do you have on your phone? the $7/month?
    09-04-08 04:39 PM
    Like a pair of Ruby slippers.

09-04-08 09:06 PM
    maybe he wanted to see if you really needed a replacement curve, or if it was just the red curve that you really needed . Btw, what kind of insurance do you have on your phone? the $7/month?
    Yup! $7 a month.

09-04-08 10:17 PM
    I'm very happy with my red Curve!
    09-11-08 11:27 PM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD