yay..............................

Did a guy flyin a rebel flag really try to burn me?......really ........a rebel flag?...........reeeeeeeealllly?

here let me help you

11-20-09 10:39 AM
    You're correct, Larry. I am a woman without children. It's going to stay that way too. However, I am busy, just as you are.

I am familiar with the legal terminology and I read the contract before I signed it. It was something my dad got me into doing: reading everything before you sign it

I agree, perhaps t-mobile could use different language in the TOS to make it easier to understand. That could be something to write to them about. However, regardless of the language used, I think it's important to read it.

I know you have children and are very busy but it's still so important and it's only thing you can do to make sure you're getting a deal right for you.

That's all I'm done here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 10:50 AM
    yay..............................

Did a guy flyin a rebel flag really try to burn me?......really ........a rebel flag?...........reeeeeeeealllly?

here let me help you

Pathetic stereotype...
    11-20-09 10:55 AM
    Artemis

#1. Didnt mean it rudely...lmao more jokingly so pleaaaaaase dont be offended ..it wasnt meant as a cut.....

The truth is when im at work during the day I have time to sneak a few comments in here in between jobs......but when Im out of here my days are pretty busy........and to be honest i think your gonna be hard pressed to find many "regular joe's" that read it......its all pretty much the same.....pay your bill we provide service.....and then whatever they wanna put in.....

The contracts these wireless carriers have are being aggressively attacked by our current administration.....GO OBAMA.....there unfair...unbalanced and include unfair clauses and requirements.........

The oligarchy is coming to an end
    11-20-09 11:13 AM
    you on the other hand jackm.........decided to interject yourself and be cute.....Ive lived in Virginia all my life and I've been to Boyce and Front Royal more than a few times.......dont dish out comedy routines unless you can take it
    11-20-09 11:15 AM
    I just thought I would chime in and let you know I enjoy reading this crazyness while I'm stuck on hold at work...thank you all!

I vote keep it open!!
    11-20-09 11:29 AM
    Larry,

No offense taken. No worries.

Can we be in agreement though that t-mo should change the TOS language for "average joes" as you put it? That way, more people could easily read it and there would be fewer misunderstandings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:30 AM
    you on the other hand jackm.........decided to interject yourself and be cute.....Ive lived in Virginia all my life and I've been to Boyce and Front Royal more than a few times.......dont dish out comedy routines unless you can take it
    Its cool... Being as you have been thru my part of town, im sure you know we areant ALL mullet wearing people.

(Although, when they were in style in the early 90s...)
    11-20-09 11:32 AM
    to artemis yes maam we def. agree.........better yet I really like tmos no contracts plan...and Ive said it before I think its in the right direction and other carriers should take note and follow suit.

to jackm........true.......were both virginians we should be supportin each other....you gotta admit it was funny though
    11-20-09 12:18 PM
    Damn funny! Im still giggling at the mullet......
    11-20-09 12:40 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD