This should be closed since op failed to mention he signed up for the EM+ plan which is why there was no ETF & why he got himself into a bind. No contract, no ETF. Case closed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 05:17 PM
    This should be closed since op failed to mention he signed up for the EM+ plan which is why there was no ETF & why he got himself into a bind. No contract, no ETF. Case closed.
    3 votes in a row by 3 different members to close this thread. Any Mod listening out there?
    11-14-09 05:20 PM
    Close it, for the love of god...
    11-14-09 06:03 PM
    Close it, for the love of god...
    That's now 4 different members in a row voting to close this thread.

LOL. We oughta turn this into one of those posts where we see how many hundreds of votes we can get to close the thread.

4, do I hear 5?
    11-14-09 06:07 PM
    I have always been completely happy with T-Mobile. Been with AT&T, Sprint and Verizon and T-Mobile has always made me feel the most special.
    11-14-09 06:56 PM
    This thread needs to die.
    You're pretty much always in a bad mood aren't you?
    Last edited by Brandon26pdx; 11-15-09 at 12:54 AM.
    11-15-09 12:45 AM
    You're pretty much always in a bad mood aren't you?
    LOL. Not at all. I'm actually very good natured. Remember, it's you making things personal. I just observed that this isn't a very useful thread ... something quite a few others have also observed.
    11-15-09 01:06 AM
    My vote is in. Close the thread. Senseless, useless, counter-productive.

11-15-09 01:02 PM
    I'm in on it too. Can a mod please close it before it gets worse?
    11-15-09 01:46 PM
    I'm in on it too. Can a mod please close it before it gets worse?
    That's now six requests to close the thread by six different members.
    11-15-09 01:55 PM
    i purposely asked the CS rep to tell me if there were any details that i need to know about this plan.
    [...]
    But she neglected to tell me that i HAD to pay full price for the phone
    How is the rep supposed to know what items and services you had in mind as being included in the plan?
    Last edited by Ikarus; 11-15-09 at 03:12 PM.
    11-15-09 02:08 PM
    Oh bloody h$ll...please just ignore a thread if you dont like it (or if you dont have the required sense of humor enabling you to laugh at it).

I'll take that plan 7 days a week and twice on Sunday over the nazi-moderation policies some sites love to terrorize and browbeat their posters with.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Brandon26pdx; 11-15-09 at 02:32 PM.
    11-15-09 02:29 PM
    This thread is ridiculous. T-Mobile is absolutely awesome.
    11-16-09 04:52 PM
    I somewhat agree with the OP, if you call a company to change your plan...you obviously aren't somewhere where you can read the fine print. When I used to sell AT&T Long Distance we had to read a disclosure statement word for word that had all the information in it. Obviously we didn't read everything that they get in the mail when they get the official documents..HOWEVER..the information in the package was nothing different than what we told them.

I really like T-Mobile though, I can get 2 blackberries with unlimited txts,data, etc sharing 750 min for $110..on Verizon that same plan in $160 and on sprint/at&t it was $130 plus i can tether for free with T-Mobile.
    11-16-09 06:30 PM
    Quit being such a baby it's just a phone!!
    11-17-09 09:21 AM
    1) two words.... FINE PRINT. Ignorance of the details is no excuse, wether by you or the csr.

2) I agree they should have at least tried to keep you, but cant you imagine how many people they have had say the exact same thing to them... especially with this economy? Im certain they have gotten a little numb to people threatening to leave to either a) get a better deal on their plan or b) just leave.

3) Do you have any idea how many variables play into placing a whole new frequency / service in a metropolitan area? Zoning, permits, licensing are just the beginning. Any number of roadblocks can impede a projected completion date. It happens. Im certain they werent just doing it to inconvenience you.

Every issue I have ever had with T-Mo has been resolved to my satisfaction. Noone is perfect, by any means... but T-Mos TOP customer service rating wasnt just handed to them without due consideration.

Dont let one bad apple spoil the whole bushel.
    I am so sick and tired of jokers saying FINE PRINT.......I dont know about you dude......but I have 2 kids and a full time job and im not a lawyer......

If you can read legaleeeze .....good for you...but 99% of the motoring public is already inundated with the plans the prices the phone the accessories and paying for all this....I have 2 kids on my shoulder.....there hungry...im hungry......its late .......

Typical republican....lol.....leme guess?.....dont take my kids...thats not an option.....order over the phone?....and pay for shipping and not take advantage of instore discounts....lol....go earlier?....the lines were horrendous....

How bout this.....get rid of contracts....get rid of subsidies.....if your gonna make profit off americans keep jobs IN America!!!!
    Lets get back to corporations being good corporate citizens instead of fostering the old mentality of making a buck and to h*** with the customer or the cost.......lets get back to business ethics and get rid of sneaky arbitration clauses and FINE PRINT thats meant to confuse the customer with plays on words and backwards terms.....
    Corporate America has the deck stacked against and still you hive minded fools support the very practices that are created to soak you and your families.....WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.....

Im telling you.....OBAMA has it right....we need strict regulation of business until business can get back on track and be trusted to police themselves....as of today business has proven it incapable of playing in a fair and open market and only wants to take advantage of consumers.

BYO phone carriers and no SUBSIDIES/CONTRACTS!!!!!!
    11-17-09 09:32 AM
    This thread is ridiculous. T-Mobile is absolutely awesome.
    oh gawd........another FANBOI??

yeah dude tmo is so awesome.....does anyone in here REALLY think tmobile is gonna come to your turkey day dinner and bring stuffing?

Do you honestly think Rob Dotson is gonna come to your christmas party in a tmobile polo and wish you a merry christmas?

They are a for profit business......they WANT YOUR MONEY!!!.....there the better of the 4.........but awesome.....no.....until their giving phones away or leading innovation or bringing their outsourced jobs back to the US to help offset job losses.....they suck......we have how many without jobs in the US right now......and where does most of TMO's profit come from hint: Postpaid US accounts...........bring the jobs back and put smart hard working americans back to work TMO......and all the other carriers to.....bring the jobs back to the US
    11-17-09 09:38 AM
    Well of course T-mobile wants my money...it's a company, it's business.
    I'm not holding that against him though. No one's perfect but T-Mobile is really one of the more ethical ones.

No one likes reading fine print but we all have to do it. Just take a few min out when signing a contract to really read it and ask questions if you need to. It's not that bad. If you read it beforehand and agree, you can avoid a lot of problems, like what the OP had.
    11-17-09 04:02 PM
    arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, not matter who wins they're all ********.
    Valuable jokes from 2002 like this are what make the internet such a great place.

11-20-09 02:27 AM
    I was honestly hoping the OP would respond to some of the points made here. Perhaps he realized his irritation was unfounded.

11-20-09 02:33 AM
    I too was with T-Mobile since they were Voice-stream. The only reason I parted ways with them was because I started a new job and their coverage in that area was almost non-existent. During my tenure with them, I had no problems with their customer service. I can certainly feel for you, but, I would have figured that since you were with them for so long, since their Voice-stream days, you would have had an understanding of their company's contract by now. Call me crude, but I like to know what I am getting into before I sign or enter into a business contract. Hopefully, you have studied your new contract so you would not run into the same situation again. Good luck to you.
    11-20-09 03:21 AM
    Well of course T-mobile wants my money...it's a company, it's business.
    I'm not holding that against him though. No one's perfect but T-Mobile is really one of the more ethical ones.

No one likes reading fine print but we all have to do it. Just take a few min out when signing a contract to really read it and ask questions if you need to. It's not that bad. If you read it beforehand and agree, you can avoid a lot of problems, like what the OP had.
    spoken like a true single woman who has no children.....lmao....i wish i had that kind of time....or concern

i guess your an attorney and you can clearly read and understand the terms & conditions as well as clauses and sub clauses?.....if you can do that in a 'few" minutes....by all means
    11-20-09 08:57 AM
    That's your opinion, but watch your mouth - you could be offending someone with that kind of comment.
    OMG...........is this a joke?........omg dont you dare offend anyone!!!!! i cant believe no one called her out for this.......and the dont call me sweetie its degrading?..........ahahahahahaha WHAT A ......nevermind i might offend

phhhffftttttttttt
    11-20-09 08:58 AM
    larrygump?

Heres your ROFLCOPTER... in an already acidic thread, you came out as the most caustic and opinionated!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

11-20-09 10:16 AM
    larrygump?

Heres your ROFLCOPTER... in an already acidic thread, you came out as the most caustic and opinionated!!!
    And of course your ridiculing post was constructive and on topic.

For heaven's sakes will a Mod close this waste of time thread?

11-20-09 10:25 AM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD