hi everyone. I just got me 8330 and it is nice. I was wondering how I can listen to radio stations? I use to listen on my treo. Any help would be appreciated.
    01-01-09 04:10 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/www-...g-music-48201/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 04:13 PM
    tried that but it doesnt seem to work on my phone.
    01-01-09 04:16 PM
    Hmmm, not sure why it wouldn't work. You have to set up an account and add stations on the computer FIRST.

Then you can log into the mobile site and listen to the stations you added.

In your media player make sure you have FULL SCREEN turned OFF.

i love Moodio and many people on here use it with no issues!

01-01-09 04:19 PM
    i was wondering if I dont have an updated OS. I think I have 4.3. is there a new one?
    01-01-09 04:21 PM
    i don't know if 4.5 is officially out for Sprint. Someone else on here can answer that. i used Moodio on 4.3 and 4.5 ok though i'm with VZW.

You can also check out: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/nobe...mpanion-85779/

01-01-09 04:25 PM
    4.5 not out from sprint yet but however there is sprint radio and sprint radio premier on your Curve. Have you tried them?
    01-01-09 05:41 PM
    Im going to check them out. thanks.
    01-01-09 09:27 PM
    Hay anybody know of a free radio player for the Sprint Tour that would play GNC Network or any of the Alex Jones shows?

I tried the RadioBee and it only wroked for a few seconds allowed all in the menu and still all I got was a few seconds (Locked up on me too!)
    I need this player real soon I think I'm gonna hafta let my freinds at VZ go (Storm giving me the blues with drifting)+(Got 4 too many dag gone phones!)

If ya can please post a link so I can download it through my phone when I get my e-mail. Thanks!
    09-24-09 10:49 AM
    Hay anybody know of a free radio player for the Sprint Tour that would play GNC Network or any of the Alex Jones shows?

I tried the RadioBee and it only wroked for a few seconds allowed all in the menu and still all I got was a few seconds (Locked up on me too!)
    I need this player real soon I think I'm gonna hafta let my freinds at VZ go (Storm giving me the blues with drifting)+(Got 4 too many dag gone phones!)

If ya can please post a link so I can download it through my phone when I get my e-mail. Thanks!

If u want to listen to Alex Jones use Flycast 2.0

11-18-09 05:36 PM
    Just a question...why not just use iheart radio?

11-19-09 05:20 PM
    Slacker (internet radio): Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

iHeartRadio (clear channel broadcasting):Your iPhone & BlackBerry are Now Radios - iheartradio.com 350+ Radio Stations, Videos & More

Pandora (internet radio): Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music

Nobex Radio (internet radio): Nobex Radio Companion - Download

FlyCast
    (internet radio): FlyCast - Now your smartphone is complete

Moodio (streams AM/FM radio): Not logged in | Moodio

11-19-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD