so my brother has a discount for his job through at&t and he was wondering if he gets that in stores wen buying phones and junk or is it just online?
    01-08-10 06:13 PM
    Only through the AT&T Premier Website, will not apply in stores
    01-08-10 07:04 PM
    well thats rather gay because i personally have verizon company discount through my job (better discount) and mine are applied in stores
    01-08-10 07:50 PM
    yes it will apply in stores, he just needs to make sure he has his FAN account number because I got mine in a corporate store. you just have to verify that you work at said company and I walked in with a print out from our corporate access online and gave it to the manager. I didn't mess with the reps.
    01-08-10 08:15 PM
    well thats rather gay because i personally have verizon company discount through my job (better discount) and mine are applied in stores
    Why is it that it's "gay?"

Ugh. Ignorant statement dood. Shame.
    01-08-10 09:04 PM
    my bad its lame. but i have vzw and i am going to get a line at att on his account so i dont have to pay 2 full services is why i asked
    01-09-10 08:31 PM
    my bad its lame. but i have vzw and i am going to get a line at att on his account so i dont have to pay 2 full services is why i asked

10char
    01-09-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD