Alright I'm trying to get an answer to a question my friend is on Verizon she has a back bill for the past month due to her illness she's a little behind with that said this month she's been billed twice once on the 5th and now on the 17th she's tried to call them but they tell her it's the way the computers are set up I just find this hard to believe that they can't fix this has anyone had this problem before that might know a way to resolve this issue ? Yes I know pay on time is one of them but when you have an illness it's hard to...

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 12:50 PM
    Alright I'm trying to get an answer to a question my friend is on Verizon she has a back bill for the past month due to her illness she's a little behind with that said this month she's been billed twice once on the 5th and now on the 17th she's tried to call them but they tell her it's the way the computers are set up I just find this hard to believe that they can't fix this has anyone had this problem before that might know a way to resolve this issue ? Yes I know pay on time is one of them but when you have an illness it's hard to...

Posted via CB10
    Verizon bills a month in advance I think. So she owes for the back month and the month coming up.
    That's probably why she has two bills. Anyway, that would be my guess. She should call them to discuss her illness and ask for clarification from the billing dept. I can't imagine that if she calls she won't find someone to discuss this with her.
    08-01-13 02:02 PM
    Well she did call them the rep said it's due to the computer that sends a reminder of the up coming bill but the darn thing is it adds onto her bill which is just crazy... I'm going to have her call again course

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 02:07 PM