I'm on a basic family talk plan with texting on one line only and I have had the same plan for the last 3 years

Would it be possible to get this 80 dollar unlimited everything an that includes bbdata on my plan once it becomes an individual plan
    Would I have to pay an etf?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 11:41 PM
    I'm on a basic family talk plan with texting on one line only and I have had the same plan for the last 3 years

Would it be possible to get this 80 dollar unlimited everything an that includes bbdata on my plan once it becomes an individual plan
    Would I have to pay an etf?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Depends on the date of your last contract extension. If it was prior to Oct 25th 2009, you will pay a $35 migration fee to switch to the plan you mentioned. If it was extended on or after that day, you will have a $200 ETF
    01-25-10 03:36 AM
    Depends on the date of your last contract extension. If it was prior to Oct 25th 2009, you will pay a $35 migration fee to switch to the plan you mentioned. If it was extended on or after that day, you will have a $200 ETF
    if i bought the 9700 on its release date does that count as a contract extension
    02-01-10 05:54 PM
    if i bought the 9700 on its release date does that count as a contract extension
    Did you pay $449 or less than that? Less than $449 probably means it was a contract extension.
    02-02-10 04:23 AM
    i paid $200

Do you think i should call and ask?
    because im trying to get this when I add another line to my plan
    02-02-10 04:51 PM
    If you paid $200, you did an extension. Adding a new line to your plan gets you a discount anyway though, unless you're on EM+.
    02-02-10 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD