How long does it take them on average to process these? Anybody that has some experience with this?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 05:09 PM
    6-8 weeks although I have received mine in about 5 weeks when I upgraded to my Tour

03-10-10 05:28 PM
    Thanks!

03-10-10 08:32 PM
    Goto Walmart or Best Buy and you can get the phone for the price with the Rebate already figured in.
    03-10-10 11:35 PM
    Goto Walmart or Best Buy and you can get the phone for the price with the Rebate already figured in.

Yep and maybe even more. I got my Curve 8530 for 29.99
    03-11-10 05:38 AM
    For some weird reason my fiancee doesn't want to go through Best Buy/wallmart. 6 to 8 weeks is fine

03-11-10 06:58 AM
    Well I was going to go through WalMart or Best Buy and get my Tour here in Feb, but Sprint gave me the Tour for the price with the Rebate figured in through their CS rep. Then here a few weeks ago, they gave my $50. back also being the phone price went down $50.00. Sprint CS has ALWAYS treated me great. I just saw the Curve2 at WalMart for $15.00 sorry if I didn't want my Tour, I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat.
    03-11-10 10:46 AM
    Mine came in under 6 weeks when I upgraded to my Tour. Best part is that I got $150 instead of the $100. Not sure why, but I'm not complaining.
    03-11-10 11:09 AM
    Well I was going to go through WalMart or Best Buy and get my Tour here in Feb, but Sprint gave me the Tour for the price with the Rebate figured in through their CS rep. Then here a few weeks ago, they gave my $50. back also being the phone price went down $50.00. Sprint CS has ALWAYS treated me great. I just saw the Curve2 at WalMart for $15.00 sorry if I didn't want my Tour, I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat.

Thats why I am going to let her call in advance before moving over to get rid of that mail in rebate. I think if you call you can fix that. her contract finished in Feb so she can always say we might leave if they dont
    03-11-10 11:55 AM
    Radioshack is also a no mail in rebate store!!
    03-11-10 05:53 PM
    How long does it take them on average to process these? Anybody that has some experience with this?

Thanks

usually if you buy the phone online from the Sprint store you dont pay the activation fee's. which is a plus. its been a long time since ive gotten a rebate from sprint but i never had a problem just send it correctly and as soon as possible. Bestbuy and Radioshack are good for getting the instant rebate but you will still get charged for activation fee's unless your the primary line with sprint premier...
    03-11-10 09:31 PM
    Thanks again we ordered a Tour for me and a 8530 for her

03-15-10 03:55 AM
    yep and maybe even more. I got my curve 8530 for 29.99
    i just saw the sign in the store the sprint 8530 is $15 with rebates, on contract at wal mart.

And to answer the question, it will take atleast 30 days because youre not eligib le for the rebate until the new phone has been activated for that long, then usually takes about a week to ten days.
    03-15-10 08:46 AM
    I ordered my wife a Curve 2 from our local sprint store and it's $10.71 after MIR.

The last time I did the rebates it took about 4 weeks.
    03-15-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD