So my gf is currently on an old family plan with 4 lines.. one of them is up for an upgrade.. can she upgrade without having to switch to an EM+ plan?

another question.

She is going to upgrade her moms line with a Bold, but has no plans of getting a data plan because she is going to use the phone on her number which already has BB data.. will T-Mo let her do this? Thanks.
    02-13-10 11:34 PM
    So my gf is currently on an old family plan with 4 lines.. one of them is up for an upgrade.. can she upgrade without having to switch to an EM+ plan?

another question.

She is going to upgrade her moms line with a Bold, but has no plans of getting a data plan because she is going to use the phone on her number which already has BB data.. will T-Mo let her do this? Thanks.
    You never have to change your rate plan when you do an upgrade. I still see people with 4-5 year old plans.

How long ago did the line with the Blackberry data package upgrade? A data package is a condition of upgrade on the line using the discount, so they will require it. However, if the line with the BB data hasn't upgraded in a year, they can get the same pricing as the other line.
    02-14-10 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD